I couldn't live without The Sims, but when I need a little violence - GTA. In both cases, I love them all from 1st release to now.

Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Oblivion, Forza Horizon Fast & Furious, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy & IMVU

• Like 1

ever? i cant pick just 1...lately its been fallout 4 the longtime reigning champ was previously uhh chrono cross, its a masterpiece ( n a bs answer my faves were listed in another topic already )

Edited by ixchelle

My favorite games are : Gris, Journey, and Abzu. I also like Mario games, zelda, and the new Pokemon Lets Go Eevee

giphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_odgqfudmWB1tw2hyao1_500.gif

• Like 1

RAYMAN!  the original playstation game. and  crash bandicoot  still an alltime fav.  also think SEGA had some of the best games ever.  all those disney games like the alladin game, the lion king, all the sonic games and then Ecco the dolphin which i never figured out how to actually play and beat levels, i just liked swimming around as a dolphin lol.  
Also a big Sims fan :)  and all the oldschool nintendo like yea the mario bros 1, 2 and 3 and all that good stuff.  

On 1/29/2019 at 11:56 PM, Onision said:

I highly recommend Super Mario RPG to all of you!

Land of the 7 stars. My 4th grade summer was spent playing this. I rented the game from a local grocery store 👍

19 hours ago, AmazingDiana said:

I really enjoy quest games... Like Skyrim and world or Warcraft.,etc

How about oblivion?  

On 2/8/2019 at 10:02 PM, Corronna Fly said:

Sonic the Hedgehog! I love all the sonic games! 

giphy.gif

Old school! Hell yeah 😎 🤙

• Like 1

Metal Gear Solid 3, you just cant top a story that good. It being a prequel to all the games really put into perspective Big Bosses entire character and I just love it so much. I hope they do another collection release for the newer consoles 😍😍😍😍