Sign in to follow this  
Anna

Vacation

Hi everyone. So starting in the beginning of June I won't be using this forum or any social media as much as I usually do. Reason being, because I'm going to Italy for the entire summer. Yay! My boyfriend's sister lives there and we're staying with her. I'll be spending most days and nights exploring and spending time with family so social media isn't a top priority. So we're coming home the day before Labor Day so expect me to start using more of this forum then. So excited for my vacation! 😃

2 hours ago, Anna said:

Hi everyone. So starting in the beginning of June I won't be using this forum or any social media as much as I usually do. Reason being, because I'm going to Italy for the entire summer. Yay! My boyfriend's sister lives there and we're staying with her. I'll be spending most days and nights exploring and spending time with family so social media isn't a top priority. So we're coming home the day before Labor Day so expect me to start using more of this forum then. So excited for my vacation! 😃

Congrats on the trip to Italy, I hope you have a great time! Eat some good Italian food for me too, K? 😛 

43 minutes ago, Sloppy Mommy said:

Congrats on the trip to Italy, I hope you have a great time! Eat some good Italian food for me too, K? 😛 

I will. I promise! 😉

That's amazing! Italy is so beautiful. Have fun. :)

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Lzzy11 said:

That's amazing! Italy is so beautiful. Have fun. :)

Thanks Lzzy! I will. :)

• Love 1