Sign in to follow this  
Nonte K

Personal stuff

Hello Onision and potential other readers,     

I am wanting to know something for a while and I know it may seemed far fetched and crazy but I want to try. So recently I posted a thing about how much I love Onision and Kai but the one thing I was forced to put in was the fact that I don't know either of these people. I would like to build a relationship with them as friends but I like viewing them as role models. Part of the reason being actual physical issues. As far as I know i don't know the details but I believe they live in Washington state (I'm not too sure because I don't stalk them I'm just a viewer)? But I live in Michigan and that at this time is crazy far and it's gonna be a nah on meeting them in person unless they're in Detroit some time which I highly doubt due to starting their family etc. There is no way to meet them in person, BUT  I have a solution partially using technology but I kind of would like to aim toward another option but let me just tell you my ideas and I will wait for feedback. My two ideas are A email or B snail mail. both would be like the old fashioned "pen pal" idea but option B is the exact version. Now if both of these options are void I would love to hear your ideas on it, or if you don't want to at all I totally understand. Take the time to fully understand what I'm asking for and please consider it. I just want a friendship that's all I'm asking for I'm not a scam or a hater I'm just reaching out as a fan to be a friend, and if you are uncomfortable with it all, I completely understand.

Sincerely, 

Katherine Nonte

galentines day friends GIF by Originals

3 hours ago, Nonte K said:

Hello Onision and potential other readers,     

I am wanting to know something for a while and I know it may seemed far fetched and crazy but I want to try. So recently I posted a thing about how much I love Onision and Kai but the one thing I was forced to put in was the fact that I don't know either of these people. I would like to build a relationship with them as friends but I like viewing them as role models. Part of the reason being actual physical issues. As far as I know i don't know the details but I believe they live in Washington state (I'm not too sure because I don't stalk them I'm just a viewer)? But I live in Michigan and that at this time is crazy far and it's gonna be a nah on meeting them in person unless they're in Detroit some time which I highly doubt due to starting their family etc. There is no way to meet them in person, BUT  I have a solution partially using technology but I kind of would like to aim toward another option but let me just tell you my ideas and I will wait for feedback. My two ideas are A email or B snail mail. both would be like the old fashioned "pen pal" idea but option B is the exact version. Now if both of these options are void I would love to hear your ideas on it, or if you don't want to at all I totally understand. Take the time to fully understand what I'm asking for and please consider it. I just want a friendship that's all I'm asking for I'm not a scam or a hater I'm just reaching out as a fan to be a friend, and if you are uncomfortable with it all, I completely understand.

Sincerely, 

Katherine Nonte

galentines day friends GIF by Originals

I completely understand where you're coming from. Greg and Kai both seem like very nice and admirable people and it would be nice to know them both personally and be friends. The one thing is though, that sometimes you have to be careful when it comes to the internet. I had a personal experience with someone online that I trusted and then the whole situation turned out to be really creepy. Anyway, I see what you're saying. But maybe another way to become friends is to become a patron? I want to be a patron of Greg and Kai's but I just don't have the funds right now, sadly. But I do wanna be friends with both of them. There's just something about them both that I wish I could actually be friends with in real life. 

If you have the money I'd highly suggest Patreon. :)

• Like 1

Well, I am a Patreon I just don't currently have money flowing through at the moment , but I've talked to Onsion before on Patreon (meaning not Kai). My goal is just trying to move it to the next level and I'm hoping if this message gets enough attention to get their attention on this forum to contact me personally.   Thanks @Anna for the advice I do appreciate it. I just think publicly will make it more obvious, because I am interested but I'm not going to snoop for their information when it is at their access to get to me. I'm just saying no matter what I will support them even if they don't respond I still understand what they want and I completely respect that.  As a fan that's all I can ask for in a role model :)

• Love 1

Kai & Onision are pretty much incapable of trusting people online at this point. For obvious reasons.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Emo Charlie said:

Kai & Onision are pretty much incapable of trusting people online at this point. For obvious reasons.

Yeah that makes sense...

On 5/26/2019 at 1:38 PM, Emo Charlie said:

I understand