Tasch The Milf

You Veggetarian Or A Meat Eater?

You a vegan, a vegetarian, a meat eater or just a normy who eats everything or allot of things? I'm a vegetarian because I like to eat really healthy. I also want to live longer and stay thin and pretty. It works for me because I don't eat much and don't care about being strong anyways because I'm a woman. lol! I have some friends who are meat eaters, they eat everything except veggies or fruits and they are always sleeping allot and allot of times too sick to hang out.

I grew up eating meat but made my own decision to become vegetarian in 2014 I think? I tried to become vegan at one point but it didn't work out. I did go back and forth to only eating fish but I just want to be a vegetarian now. I don't eat very healthy though and even gained some weight, so I need to make a change.

I eat everything, I wish I could go veg. but I can't fully do that due to dietary issues, Im anemic for one, and yes I could eat fish, but i dont even really like fish. i'm a picky eater. I try to go 2  or 3 days a week with vegetarian meals, sometimes pescatarian, because I like sushi and shrimp. 

I think even one day a week is somewhat of making a difference, maybe not a HUGE difference but still makes a difference. Kai had said something to this effect in one of his recent videos,I adore Kai (Laineybot) to BITS! 

I'm a vegetarian however I have lots of older family members who cannot remember to cook without meat (one's in her high 90s) and I honestly don't want them to go out of their way to cook a seperate dish for me if I go to their house so I'll eat meat on occasions like those. I can't convince them to not make like five dishes if I pop by for "tea", the last thing I need is for them to make even more food haha. It also makes them so happy to see me eat and enjoy all their food and they're at the end of their lives so I don't want to take any happiness away from them

A plant/vegan butcher just opened near my house and I really want to try it out but they are quite expensive. I'm probably going to try the different "meats" and then attempt to recreate them at home because seitan is actually really cheap to make and really healthy, I just need to figure out how to make it taste decent haha. I have issues with iron levels as I'm a woman so I make a lot of molasses cookies and eat tons of tofu (fine for me, I could eat it all day). I'll also sometimes cook an iron pill into my food to help digest it easier too as my stomach is too sensitive to eat the pills on their own. It can't be added to every dish though. Added one to a mild soup once, it tasted absolutely disgusting 😣

Posted (edited)

I have two autoimmune diseases that restrict my diet quite extremely if I want to function on a normal human level.

Edited by misspurdy06