Jinxxx

Death Stranding character change

6ff64ba.thumb.jpg.22e0290a186eadba9a2d6fa6b60682f6.jpg

What do you guys think of this? I'm not exactly keen on the glamorisation of smoking, but I love how confident and open Kojima is with his appreciation for men's attractiveness. It's nice to see his games have both attractive/s●●y men and woman. He's one of those developers who can actually make the claim that his games are equal opportunity when it comes to s●●ualization of his characters and I'm living for it

• Love 1

Fact is, sometimes people in real life look cool smoking, sometimes they don’t.

If it is honest, it can be shared, no?

• Confused 1

Humans have vices. It's just a realistic depiction of flawed people, especially considering the fact this is the villain character.

• Love 2

On 6/3/2019 at 3:14 PM, Lilith said:

Humans have vices. It's just a realistic depiction of flawed people, especially considering the fact this is the villain character.

I think it does make it more appropriate as Mads is playing a villain. Especially taking into account that smoking is one of his personal vices.

It is sad that something deadly like smoking can look s●●y, but I guess to a degree there are many s●●y things in media which would probably harm or kill you in real life. I mean, there's no way some of the proportions on many female characters isn't painful in some way to their backs, and I don't think heels are the best idea to fight crime in. Not to mention I've seen characters shown as bruised or bloodied to be "s●●y" too. Supernatural has many scenes with Sam drinking demon blood as pretty s●●y, but, well, I don't think drinking blood is exactly safe haha

I guess what it comes down to at the end of the day is to make sure you don't just do things characters in media do just cause it looks cool or s●●y. And I really don't want to not see flawed characters, good or evil, in media. Humans are more interesting when they're multi-dimensional

21 hours ago, Jinxxx said:

I think it does make it more appropriate as Mads is playing a villain. Especially taking into account that smoking is one of his personal vices.

It is sad that something deadly like smoking can look s●●y, but I guess to a degree there are many s●●y things in media which would probably harm or kill you in real life. I mean, there's no way some of the proportions on many female characters isn't painful in some way to their backs, and I don't think heels are the best idea to fight crime in. Not to mention I've seen characters shown as bruised or bloodied to be "s●●y" too. Supernatural has many scenes with Sam drinking demon blood as pretty s●●y, but, well, I don't think drinking blood is exactly safe haha

I guess what it comes down to at the end of the day is to make sure you don't just do things characters in media do just cause it looks cool or s●●y. And I really don't want to not see flawed characters, good or evil, in media. Humans are more interesting when they're multi-dimensional

Hot take: Most things that are perceived as s●●y are associated with danger, risk, or rebellion against that which is considered good and proper.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, Lilith said:

Hot take: Most things that are perceived as s●●y are associated with danger, risk, or rebellion against that which is considered good and proper.

Yeah, especially when you think of 90s s●●y aesthetics. Smoking, wearing a tight pair of pants or a tight, short skirt while riding a motorbike at high speeds without a helmet

Nicholas Cage smoking as he puts a bomb together on the roof of a building dressed as a priest before singing hallelujah and grabbing a choir girl's butt...

Usual dangerous/s●●y stuff

nicolas cage face GIF

... I may have just rewatched Face-Off