Sign in to follow this  
GaryFuller

I’m so sorry (READ IT ALL)

Hi Greg. My name is Gary Fuller. I was an Anti O member. Hear me out, they can be quite a handful. And not just the Tumblr ones, I have seen outrageous things from big YouTubers like Mikenactor and Repzion. For instance, Mikenactor being genuinely creepy..seriously the dude scares me. Repzion being a transphobic asshole. That’s not even the point of this though. Greg I am sorry for having such a strong negative bias towards you. I listened to what everyone else said about you and didn’t fit in enough time to even listen to your voice. You deserve to be heard too. I’m sick and tired of people only ever paying attention to anything that’s “bad” that you do. Seriously I can look on your Twitter and you can say something nice and they say “Hey stop talking about Eugenia” or “Dude I hate you” or even “BLOCK ME” like seriously dudes block yourselves. There’s a user on here that goes by Anna. She was a big topic on Tumblr for the antis. There must’ve been a problem on here and you were having trouble fixing it and the Anti o community went nutso cause you were too “vague”. I looked for myself and the whole time Anna was right! They didn’t add the whole conversation. Idiots... You did fix the issue. It was something with spam I think. That’s what I remember. The point is , you aren’t the big bad asshole that people make you out to be. I’m gonna have a voice of my own and decide that I’m not putting up with their s●●● anymore. I think all of Greg’s fans need to start a petition to stop these children before it gets any worse. I have a question for the Antis (cause I know they’ll be reading this..they’ve proved it themselves they stalk this website and yes I’ll call it stalking because they aren’t fans and only come here to get some sick pleasure I mean seriously Greg maybe you should feel proud it’s like these people can’t live without you)... If Greg is such a big bad pedophile, child grooming, wetland destroying, tax evading criminal...then why do YOU obsess over a criminal. Do you have a thing for criminals? Or I should say people you think are pedophile, child grooming, wetland destroying, tax evading criminal. 

1. You aren’t a pedophile as far as I know. People say that you have creepy forums..but your forums are 18+! And these forums aren’t at all creepy. You play counting games for God’s sake. Ugh

2. If you groomed that Sarah girl...then why were you “mean” to her as you said when she was a kid? Child groomers tend to build a very strong and close relationship with a child with ulterior motives. It doesn’t seem like that was the case. But honestly what do any of us even know, we are just a bunch of morons ferociously typing at our keyboards like maniacs. None of us even know you. 

3.  If you were removing weeds and dangerous plants from your backyard and something got a bit messed up and the county told you to fix it and then you fix it and everything’s all rainbows and sunshine again..then cmon who really cares? 

Anti- I HATE ONISION! HE’S THE WORST PERSON ONLINE. 

Everyone else- Why....?

Anti- CAUSE HE REMOVED A PRECIOUS BABY BLACKBERRY BUSH!!!!!! SHE HAD A FAMILY!!!

Everyone else- 😐🤔

4. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR TAXES AND I DON’T CARE ABOUT THEM EITHER. ITS YOURS AND YOUR HUSBANDS BUSINESS. NO ONE ELSE. 

Now that I’ve made a few things clear, let me say this. If people don’t wanna like you, whatever. Hate him for something he actually did though. Nobody’s perfect but hate him for something other than the bulls●●● made up false and bias narrative you made of Greg Jackson. It’s a shame and honestly Onision, I don’t know how you do it. Seriously you have to personally deal with these people and I feel bad for you. I am going to consider continuing to use this account and learn more about you, but I may not be active a lot cause I have two children and work a full time job, but I just wanted to come on here to apologize. Sorry for the rant but I felt pretty bad for what I’ve done. I’m an adult and I should know better. I hope you and your family have a great life. Bye! 😊

• Love 3
  • Like 2

This p much sums up my feelings as well. Feel like a dink for s●●● I’ve believed and went nuts over in the past.  Welcome, fellow former anti-o. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1. No duh.

2. No duh.

3. The wetlands were never destroyed, an independent contractor and the county both looked at it and confirmed I primarily removed noxious weeds, just like I said.

4. No duh.

But I gotta say, your boy Repzion sent me an apology letter after he tried to destroy my life. Then he went right back to being a stalker. I didn't trust him then, just like I don't trust you now.

It's like you people like being wrong just so you have an excuse to attack someone in a group.

Really just... no.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • No 3

10 hours ago, Onision said:

1. No duh.

2. No duh.

3. The wetlands were never destroyed, an independent contractor and the county both looked at it and confirmed I primarily removed noxious weeds, just like I said.

4. No duh.

But I gotta say, your boy Repzion sent me an apology letter after he tried to destroy my life. Then he went right back to being a stalker. I didn't trust him then, just like I don't trust you now.

It's like you people like being wrong just so you have an excuse to attack someone in a group.

Really just... no.

Ok, well honestly I’m being 100% sincere with everything I said. I don’t know what made me want to start a stupid Anti O blog in the first place. And my blog was nothing like anyone else’s really. I stuck up for you a lot and told those people basically to stop bullying you. I understand that it’s hard, especially for you to trust someone on the internet, but just know that I’m being sincere with my apology. Also..please don’t say “my boy Repzion”..I really can’t stand that guy. I’ve made that clear to you here, and on my former blog on Tumblr. Anyways, I’m no longer going to associate myself with any of the toxic people on Tumblr. I hope you have a nice day. 

-Gary

• Love 2

10 hours ago, Onision said:

1. No duh.

2. No duh.

4. No duh.

Really just... no.

Also Greg, there would be no reason for me have ever spent the time I did to write this if I wasn’t being truthful. I will even delete my blog on Tumblr later today. Please don’t put me in the same category as those people anymore. Thank you. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, GaryFuller said:

Also Greg, there would be no reason for me have ever spent the time I did to write this if I wasn’t being truthful. I will even delete my blog on Tumblr later today. Please don’t put me in the same category as those people anymore. Thank you. 

You literally started a blog contributing to ruining someone’s life. It had no positive intention, it existed to hurt someone sadistically.

You can’t make good on that. 

• Love 2
  • No 3