Onision

Favorite Laineybot Video?

Out of all the videos on Kai's channel, what is your favorite? I like this one...

• Love 2

Hmm this one because I actually sent the Kurt Cobain poster and the game of thrones Funko pop so it holds some sentimental value to me. Dumb but meh -shrugs- anyway... this is my favorite.

30 minutes ago, LizardQueen said:

Hmm this one because I actually sent the Kurt Cobain poster and the game of thrones Funko pop so it holds some sentimental value to me. Dumb but meh -shrugs- anyway... this is my favorite.

I actually loved that video. It was cute how Onision was being annoying.

I actually really enjoy all Kai's content. I know, I know, it's a cop out of an answer, but true. 🙂

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Celery Amy said:

I actually loved that video. It was cute how Onision was being annoying.

XD yeah I like the videos of them together. It’s entertaining.

I would have to say this one only because I was in it for like 5 seconds and I fangirled so hard when I got a, “100%” 😭😂

I usually hate asmr. But these two together are so fun I just CANT. 

• Love 1
  • Lol 1

there was like 1 or 2 where they were like organizing stuff n tryin on clothes n bein real abt not appearing perf, n well it was perf 💟

I like all the ones that has to do with the ones when she tries to address lbgt community issues and problems when it's around so I can learn about them more and not be ignorant about them...or really anyone really.  Also about the ones when she seems to be in trouble with things in her life...I know it sounds gloomy and selfish for me to try to say I like those videos but for some reason I feel like the world is getting more dark and less innoncent...less authentic and less living for some reason as an entirety for some reason...ionno but I feel order and stability is not exactly there and I feel responsible with rectifying these greater problems.  Erm, sorry, but yeah those are my favorite laineybot videos I suppose and all the other ones are awesome too, don't get me wrong.

i miss beautybot videos.

they were fun & had a nice casual mood like a hangout.

• Love 1

I love Kai's newest video of you and him reacting to old couple photos. Its funny and cute at the same time. Besides that I love Kai's whole channel. :)

On 2/9/2019 at 1:36 PM, Cloudy said:

i miss beautybot videos.

they were fun & had a nice casual mood like a hangout.

Agreed. I know the videos got a lot of hate from people ragging on Lainey/Kai's makeup skills, but the looks really weren't bad and not everyone is on par with the whole "MUA baddie" look anyway. It was refreshing to watch and felt a lot more casual and down-to-earth than most beauty channels I see. I feel like they were a lot more laid back in the Beautybot videos in general, compared to the ones on their Laineybot channel.

• Love 1

I really love the videos where they do gymnastics. Kai has such happiness in their eyes whenever they talk about their past and when they are able to do any of the tricks they used to do. I used to do gymnastics too, never as good as Kai but I totally still get the nostalgia for it. It truly never leaves you. I hope they have more opportunities to make and do more gymnastic things!

• Love 1

On 4/17/2019 at 4:31 PM, Jinxxx said:

I really love the videos where they do gymnastics. Kai has such happiness in their eyes whenever they talk about their past and when they are able to do any of the tricks they used to do. I used to do gymnastics too, never as good as Kai but I totally still get the nostalgia for it. It truly never leaves you. I hope they have more opportunities to make and do more gymnastic things!

Watching "I Taught Myself How To Do A Backflip In One Hour" made me sorta wish I stuck with gymnastics as a kid.

12 hours ago, ChaoticNewt said:

Watching "I Taught Myself How To Do A Backflip In One Hour" made me sorta wish I stuck with gymnastics as a kid.

Same, I had to stop because school got too much 😕

I'm hoping to start up again soon, probably go to a beginner class just to get refreshed and see where my skills are at now. Also to relearn the safety parts haha