Tasch The Milf

Why Do You Sometimes Call Yourself Ugly?

Is it sarcasm Onision? you're so handsome you're a freak. In what planet or heaven is your face even bellow a 9? I'm thin and  pretty and you make me look ugly. lol!

• Love 2

Onision's not ugly. I hate when he says that he is. He's not.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Emo Charlie said:

Everyone doesn’t look great in some angles/lighting.

Seems fair, and same 🤔

3 hours ago, Emo Charlie said:

Everyone doesn’t look great in some angles/lighting.

True but with Onision, even when his hair is shaved bald. He still looks handsome. It's crazy, he's an angel. Almost like Andy Biersack.

• Love 1

Onision isn't ugly ,and I'm sure Kai thinks he is handsome. Beauty lies within . Outer beauty fades with age

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, Sheila Motko said:

Onision isn't ugly ,and I'm sure Kai thinks he is handsome. Beauty lies within . Outer beauty fades with age

No I never said Onision is ugly. I said he is very handsome. Better looking than even most other beautiful people male or even female. A very handsome man, especially on the outside, Onision's face almost always looks flawless. iNabber is a type of guy who needs to be beautiful on the inside just to get a plain looking girl. lol!

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Tasch The Milf said:

No I never said Onision is ugly. I said he is very handsome. Better looking than even most other beautiful people male or even female. A very handsome man, especially on the outside, Onision's face almost always looks flawless. iNabber is a type of guy who needs to be beautiful on the inside just to get a plain looking girl. lol!

I know you didn't..I was just stating beauty on the outside doesn't last.  We all grow old.  So please don't think I was saying you said that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1