Onision

What Is Your Favorite Band?

What is your favorite band? Why do you like them?

I like:
2079565202_giphy(1).gif.6bfffde909b6616307a4b5307a728149.gif
Nine Inch Nails

Because... they're very intense, real with their music.

• Like 5

I'd have to say The GooGoo Dolls, because I used to listen to them when I was younger.. So listening to them now brings back good memories~♡

• Like 3

Hmm I have a few but will name two Joan Jett & the Blackhearts and Guns N' Roses because they are great 😊

• Like 1

Currently obsessed with Amy Winehouse. Not sure why. I just love how she sings. So powerful.... Why did addiction have to win. 

• Like 3

I don't have a favorite band but I do love that one song, idk the name but like I remember some of the lyrics, it was like

"I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world~"

My favorite band is Halestorm. I like them because they are really real in their music and heavy. They rock! You should listen to them...I think you'd like them! :)

It's between Set It Off and Panic! At the Disc, because my playlist is composed mostly of those two bands. I listen to a lot of other bands though, different genres too, and it's subject to change pretty frequently.

• Like 1

Damn that’s difficult for me because I love so many artists in the music world and it’s hard to pick just one. 

The doors or nirvana. 

• Like 4

Dir en Grey!!! 

They have gotten me through some of the darkest parts of my adult life. I feel a lot of pain, and their songs let me express that pain. There’s a language barrier, but somehow it makes the experience that much more real for me. I can feel the intensity of the emotion just through the singers voice. 

• Like 2

Ooh~ so many 

I really liked red jumpsuit apparatus, rob zombie,  nirvana, system of a down,  and rammstein. So many good bands~

• Like 2

On 1/29/2019 at 8:39 PM, Gracie said:

My favorite band is Halestorm. I like them because they are really real in their music and heavy. They rock! You should listen to them...I think you'd like them! 🙂

I love Halestorm.

• Like 1

Twenty Øne Piløts because of their great lyrics, creative music, and the mandmembers' personalities.

• Like 1

Maroon 5 (favorite since a kid), Issues (favorite since high school) and right now I’m really into Billie Eilish and Post Malone.

*forgets to add why I like them*

M5 has always sounded so smooth and I’ve always loved their lyrics. Issues was a good mix of screamo, softs, with good lyrics so I love them for that. Billie’s music and lyrics sound new to me and I like her style. Posty is just A WHOLE BOP.

• Like 1