GreyGirlGrace

Has Onision appeared in any of your dreams?

Yeah a few times. I had a dream where I saw him at a shopping mall and I tried to say something to him but I got so exited and nervous at the same time that I started gibbering and then he glared at me and looked at me like I was mental which was so cringey.  Thank God it was just a dream. Then I had another dream where I saw him at this night club joking and playing ping pong with some other young people. I started doing my hair in a mirror before trying to talk to him. But I guess he saw me doing that since the mirror was in the same room with him so as soon as I tried to start a conservation with him, he glared at me and looked at me like I was a creep rather than answering my questions. It was so awkward and cringey. Thank God it was just a dream. lol!

• Lol 2

I have like two nights in a row, possibly because I was more into binge watching his stuff at the time

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GreyGirlGrace said:

He is in some of mine. I'm fascinated by other people's dreams and my own. 

Yes he and Kai..nothing weird though. 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Rosemaryy said:

I have like two nights in a row, possibly because I was more into binge watching his stuff at the time

What happened?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GreyGirlGrace said:

What happened?

Can’t really remember other than him being a background person in my dreams or just running around or some s●●●

• Like 1

okay so girls I have this really really amazing dream about Onision and we were near trees and as I am a witch I was practicing witchcraft and I was doing a spell and he was tall taller than I had imagined. He was buff and ripped with muscles and he charged me like a f****** horse it was amazing. I got pregnant in my dream and had a beautiful mocha baby 😍

I had a dream once where I was filming a video with him but I kept messing up my lines and he was being mean to me because I kept messing up. Like I would start stuttering and he made fun of me for stuttering haha

• Lol 1

Some random dream that involved onision, kai, and kalvin garrah being terrible. I think I posted about it on the Patreon page. But I can’t remember details now. 

• Like 1

Hope all our dreams get better... I think I dreamt of someone doing art last night.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I actually have never dreamed of him... I don’t know, I kinda think it’s weird to fantasize about someone else’s spouse... Just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, The3BsPlease said:

I actually have never dreamed of him... I don’t know, I kinda think it’s weird to fantasize about someone else’s spouse... Just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Dream* not fantasize.

It's ok to dream about eating popcorn with someone 😛

• Like 2

Either way, it would be interesting to know if anyone had dreams with me in them and what they would entail lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Onision said:

Dream* not fantasize.

yeah haha. I've had 1-2 with you in it, weird.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Onision said:

Dream* not fantasize.

Let me correct myself... I see there is someone doing more than “just eating popcorn” with you 😂😂😂🍿

• Lol 2

My dreams of him are very formal and appropriate. I'd only have a crush on him if he was single and I was younger and more beautiful. He's way too handsome.

• Like 1

I've never really had dreams or at least never remember them, I just go to bed and what feels to be five seconds later it's morning . 

Can someone give me the gist of how dreams go? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

.:. "Never."  Onysyon is The Dream .:. 

iN My Dreams We're aLL Together, No Body is Left Out.
*& Sure iF You Must Know, You're aLL Sucking Big Balls*