Sign in to follow this  
Fadetoblack

Did you all watch the video debates?

1 hour ago, Onision said:

Stressful 😛

I'm sorry they stress you. They bring up the topics and get mad when you prove them wrong. 😂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheila Motko said:

I'm sorry they stress you. They bring up the topics and get mad when you prove them wrong. 😂 

The stressful part is when they yell, cuss, act creepy & ignore what I say...

• Like 2

I watched some of them. Some people seem reasonable to deal with and some seem completely nutso. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Onision said:

Stressful 😛

Don’t let negative people stress you out. Just keep being you and proving all those haters wrong! 😄

• Like 1

They were entertaining. Except some people couldn't carry themselves correctly or at least keep up with the debate. It was like going in circles with no end and I'm sure I lost a few brain cells with some of their responses.i make pee-wees big adventure GIF

• Like 1

Other than the arguments about copyright infringement and copyright laws. I think Onision was in the right and did a very good job defending himself as always. I also wonder if he's going to box that Diesel guy, that would be really funny and neat to watch. I wouldn't miss it for the world! Onision maybe thin but he looks way taller than Diesel so he should take advantage of that. Onision was also once in the military so he should remember those moves.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tasch The Milf said:

Other than the arguments about copyright infringement and copyright laws. I think Onision was in the right and did a very good job defending himself as always. I also wonder if he's going to box that Diesel guy, that would be really funny and neat to watch. I wouldn't miss it for the world! Onision maybe thin but he looks way taller than Diesel so he should take advantage of that. Onision was also once in the military so he should remember those moves.    

People beating each other up being funny kinda shows how little you care for both people involved.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Onision said:

People beating each other up being funny kinda shows how little you care for both people involved.

It's boxing though which is safe. Not U.F.C, but sorry if that comment offended you,  I didn't mean to offend you or hurt you. I was just routing for you and wishing you luck with the fight. If you got injured, I'd of course feel very sad for you. Everyone here would but injury rarely happens in boxing so don't worry.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Onision said:

Yeah I didn't mean it like that hun. You misunderstood and misinterpreted the way I said it. I would NEVER think it's funny seeing you getting hurt if you got hurt. I'm one of your fans, not one of your haters. Please don't take it too personally. Again sorry if that comment angered you, I didn't know it would. I wasn't trying to offend anyone and I especially was not trying to offend YOU.

• Like 1

Anyways, that girl hiding in the dark and not ever showing herself claiming she's a lawyer and claiming that making videos about people is copyright infringement or something was a real cringe queen. She's probably a millennial no doubt.

11 hours ago, Tasch The Milf said:

Anyways, that girl hiding in the dark and not ever showing herself claiming she's a lawyer and claiming that making videos about people is copyright infringement or something was a real cringe queen. She's probably a millennial no doubt.

That was incredibly awkward.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey @Onision... i am watching the eugenia cooneey debate right now and... okay... while i get what you're saying and don't think you are out to hurt her at all  --- i do want to point out that i also get why they are getting frustrated with you in certain points..... with the part about your videos making her get better and not doing any damage
Brush up on CAUSATION -vs- CORRELATION .... here's a quote from one of the explanations of it--  " When we say that correlation does not imply cause, we mean that just because you can see a connection or a mutual relationship between two variables, it doesn't necessarily mean that one causes the other".  
As in-- just because you took the video down and she got worse ... and then you started making  them again  up and she eventually went into rehab... doesnt neccesarily mean your videos played any part in that.  
I personally agree that she probably shouldnt have any issue now that you are actually speaking about her in a positive way though.... and I think you've realized how damaging the previous videos were  and you're right that people don't like to be confronted with their eating disorders so those previous videos WERE probably hard for her to see and why she asked to take them down.  
I'm not nitpicking at all, btw just giving you some info for the future of how the debate came off to someone who DOES care about you so you can think about it and maybe reconstruct the way you're looking at your facts for any future debates.  Cause i was facepallming a little bit on your behalf  there for a little while and it was painful to watch for a minute there.  

Edited by AnnaSantina

this guy with the blonde hair who's head is half out of frame is just hilarious though.  "your highness"  lol.    lets just run all your video idea by him before you post ever again lol.  

On 7/1/2019 at 11:52 PM, Tasch The Milf said:

Haha, remember though she "never said she was a lawyer"! literal video rewind showing that she did in fact say such a thing lol.

On 6/28/2019 at 6:25 PM, Onision said:

The stressful part is when they yell, cuss, act creepy & ignore what I say...

It's because they're trying very hard to be condescending and talk over you so they can hear themselves being right in their heads.  They're trying to act like Blair White, basically--"you're not going to talk over me1010101!" but they're the one's talking over you most of the time, oof.

Debates are supposed to be civil but I think you carry yourself well through them and it royally pisses them off when they see that their trolling isn't getting to you. :V

im trying to school someone in the comments about how dog shock collars and perimeter fences work since they obviously dont get it :::eyeroll::       nobody WANTS to have to put a shock collar on their dog, but sometimes there is no other good option and then its okay to use as a training tool when you need them to correct their behavior quickly because you have neighbors/animal control breathing down your neck.

Oof.  Yeah, debates can be tricky if the other person is not willing to listen. 😐
My mom's dog is super trained, but still barks up a storm when he sees kids in the park or something alerts him.  It's instinct to bark--they're a dog yanno?  this is probably gonna get me a s●●●-ton of flack but, if shock collars were truly considered dangerous then why are they still on the market?

Surely they'd be removed if they seriously hurt the dog?  if it's an effective training tool, stick with it and then remove the collar when the dog's fully trained.  Sometimes dog's need an extra push--it's a training method, just like the clicker thing. 

3 minutes ago, QuirkyTamara said:

Oof.  Yeah, debates can be tricky if the other person is not willing to listen. 😐
My mom's dog is super trained, but still barks up a storm when he sees kids in the park or something alerts him.  It's instinct to bark--they're a dog yanno?  this is probably gonna get me a s●●●-ton of flack but, if shock collars were truly considered dangerous then why are they still on the market?

Surely they'd be removed if they seriously hurt the dog?  if it's an effective training tool, stick with it and then remove the collar when the dog's fully trained.  Sometimes dog's need an extra push--it's a training method, just like the clicker thing. 

yea i probably wouldnt use one for barking personally but i live in the middle of the country and my neighbors arent too close that it would be super loud for them .  my last dog used to bark his head off at night though but luckily my neighbors loved my dog too so even when they heard him they didnt give us any crap for it.   if they made a big deal out of it maybe i would have had to consider something liket hat.  
i do have to use a perimeter underground electric fence for my husky and yea-- she has only been actually shocked by it once and then she learned where her boundaries are and dfoesnt cross it.  but even if she did get shocked more often its for her own safety because if she got out of our yard she could get hit by a car or our neighbors could shoot her or hurt her if she went and ate their chickens again (like she did the first time which prompted us to get the fence )