Onision

Changing The Forum's Purpose (VOTE!)

The Future of The Onision Forums  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What should the main focus of the Onision Forums be? (vote ALL the answers you like)

• Memes/Games Forum
    • Dating/Relationships Advice Forum
    • Suicide, Eating Disorder & General Help Forum
    • Just A Place To Find Friends
    • Body Image Forum (Talk about body types, weight problems, only adults can post images)
    • YouTubers Gossip/YouTube Creator Forum
    • Talk About Only Onision/Onision Videos Forum
    • Gaming Topics, PS4, XBOX, PC Games
    • TV Shows, Movies, Netflix, Just The Entertainment Biz
    • Music & Art, Let's Center The Forum on Bands/Paintings/Literature
    • Onision Patreon - Just an extension of the Onision Patreon, nothing more.
    • Anime! Convert the whole thing to an anime forum! Woo hoo!
    • Online Drama - Becomes a total drama forum... yuck :P

There are a lot of things this message board could be... but... it needs to be more specific... so, what is that more specific thing? Let's decide the future!

I'll pick the answer(s) I like most.

• Love 2

Why does it have to have a specific purpose? Aren’t forums usually to talk about whatever is on people’s mind?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I mean as long as the thread games stick around I’m happy lmao 

13 minutes ago, Mae said:

Why does it have to have a specific purpose? Aren’t forums usually to talk about whatever is on people’s mind?

They all have a focus... like here we don't talk much about neuroscience, but we could... forums have a general subject field typically.

I see what you mean. I vote that the focus be cloning. 

But seriously if anyone wants to talk about what would happen in various situations involving clones HMU 

• Lol 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Onision said:

They all have a focus... like here we don't talk much about neuroscience, but we could... forums have a general subject field typically.

I’m down to talk about neuroscience 🙂

Edited by Mae

9 minutes ago, Onryouji said:

I see what you mean. I vote that the focus be cloning. 

But seriously if anyone wants to talk about what would happen in various situations involving clones HMU 

4 minutes ago, Mae said:

I’m down to talk about neuroscience 🙂

Well go start those topics guys! 😋

• Love 1

Well, I like the forum the way it is, but it’s nice to make some changes once in a while. And it’s also nice to have a few specific purposes. Nice job with the updates, Greg! 🙂

Posted (edited)

I liked it the old way it was and that cute little white cartoon mascot for each forum made it look more funny and friendly . It's now a bit less organized and allot of threads I made that belonged in the health and diet forum for example are now in the internet and television forum and that's just one example of this huge mess. Allot of the threads are now put in the wrong forums. It kind of destroys the point of having different forums I think.  

Edited by Tasch The Milf
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 5:36 PM, Emo Charlie said:

Well go start those topics guys! 😋

ive brought up neuroscience a couple times when responding to peoples posts about mental illness, depression, etc because i know a little bit about it and how the brain reacts to different antidepressants and stuff chemically etc so ive tried to inform people about that kind of stuff because sometimes it helps to understand your own depression and brain issues chemically to know what might help :)   so yea... i'm also down to talk about neuroscience now and then! lol

• Love 1

On 7/5/2019 at 9:14 PM, AnnaSantina said:

ive brought up neuroscience a couple times when responding to peoples posts about mental illness, depression, etc because i know a little bit about it and how the brain reacts to different antidepressants and stuff chemically etc so ive tried to inform people about that kind of stuff because sometimes it helps to understand your own depression and brain issues chemically to know what might help 🙂  so yea... i'm also down to talk about neuroscience now and then! lol

See, I’m not educated on the topic but I’m down to learn 😊

I try to keep in mind to ALWAYS REMAIN TEACHABLE! 🖤