Sign in to follow this  
Tasch The Milf

You Ever Had Bad Dreams?

I already made a thread about telling people to share their nightmares a few weeks ago. This one is going to be about sharing bad dreams in general.

Did you ever have a bad dream? what was it about? it doesn't have to be about demons, maniacs, monsters or graphic violence. It can be about any dream that is bad, sad or even embarrassing. I once had a scary dream that I had aids and then I had a horrific dream where I saw my boyfriend punch a very skinny guy trying to mug him and then that guy fell on his back on a very busy near by road and got his head and most of his torso smashed like a pumpkin and flattened by a incoming semi truck with huge double tires driving at very full speed. I also have dreams where I'm crossing a very ugly, creepy, broken looking old bridge at least 200 feet above a very ugly cold looking usually brown or dark lake and allot of times the bridge breaks and I fall off the bridge or the lake rises and floods the bridge with it's very cold and dirty looking water. I sometimes also have embarrassing dreams about accidently doing very private stuff in front of other people.  

I have sad dreams a couple times a week usually. It is always the same thing. This girl that I haven't talked to for over 5 months because I was trying to get over my love for her is always in it. The only thing is in the dream we are together or at least closer friends like we used to be. I even had one where she told me to text her later which killed me when I woke up realizing it wasn't real and I shouldn't text her cause it will only make things worse for myself. Even damn near had me crying.  I can't always tell that I'm dreaming so when dreams happen with her in them it f●●●ing kills me when I wake up realizing it was literally all in my head. So yeah, I have this bad dream pretty often.

I used to have dreams that were very clearly bad (like something bad or unsettling actually happened ) quite often .But  as of late I keep having these nights where I will have what seems to be a mundane dream, just jumbled messes of everyday events. Yet I wake up shaken as if the dream was bad or unsettling.  I have no clue why , I just wake up with a jump start and a sinking feeling , then take a moment and be like...wait why has a weird dream about not being able to find the snack isle messed me up so bad lol.