Sign in to follow this  
Tasch The Milf

The Cutest Funniest Things Your Pets Do

Does your pet or pets do things that are unusual or make you laugh? my dog Lola moans and groans whenever she's bored or doesn't get her way. Sometimes she growls and barks at me too until she gets what she wants. She's VERY spoiled and bossy! lol! she also gets very jealous and body checks any other animal that I try to pet  and forces me to pet her instead. My cat Jack is a real ladies man who really loves other female cats and even pretty human ladies. He meows like crazy and rubs his face on my hands whenever he wants my attention and I have a pet chicken named Widow who always likes to follow me around and sit on my lap whenever I am sitting.

So i know a lot of dogs like to roll on their backs in the grass but my husky's nickname is "wiggle-worm" because she does it in such a funny way -=-- she does it for prolonged periods of time and she actually moves along the grass like a snake (or a worm) while she rolls around with her mouth wide open.... she's hilarious.      

my cat... he does a little dance when he eats and its the sweetest cutest thing ever.  i dont know if it makes me laugh persay but i smile very widely and cooo and awww and if i scratch his butt while he eats it makes him dance more lol.  and this part is funny 'cause ever since he was a kitten i call him an exhibitionist 'cause he likes when people 'watch' him eat.  when he was little he wouldnt eat unless i was sitting next to him and petting him while he ate and he was take little breaks between eating to rub and head-boop me.  he still PREFERS it if i'm there watching and petting him but he WILL still eat on his own now at least because ..... that was cute and all but it got tiring having to always sit there and just watch him eat lol.    
if you click the link theres a video of him doing his food dance as a baby lol
https://www.facebook.com/arianna.dalelio/videos/10211263579888441/

• Lol 1

this waas pretty hilarious...... that time someone gave me a giant basket full of birthday balloons and my dog couldnt handle it lol.    i literally had to hide them in my closet eventually because eventually it stopped being funny and just became annoying because she WOULD NOT STOP..... but it was funny for a while.  

• Lol 1