Ember Hart

Do any of you have a health issues that make it hard to live a normal life?

I have fibromyalgia, roomatoyed arthritis, POTS syndrome, PTSD, Chronic Migraines, i also have more but i just cant name it all. I have tried getting a job but they said "im a helth risk." So there for i cant work. I have tried getting disability but my doctor refuse to sighn a paper. I have a youtube and i write books but it doesn't bring in the money i need for medication. I also am a person who hates taking all kinds of meds, i feel it kills the body. Any way any one else like me or know how to try and make things work better?

i have autism and physical issues that we think might be caused by ehlers danlos (doctors are looking into it currently--- its something that causes a lot of joint issues and joint pain-- i'm constantly getting tendonitis in all my joints, dislocating my knees and hyperextending my ankles and have subluxations in my neck and early arthritis--) doctors are looking for a reason as to why my joints are so messed up for my age and i guess this is looking like it might be why.  
I was able to get disabliity since my doctor was willing to help and my past jobs were also willing to write a letter about how i was constantly having issues even when i was working, having bad days and hving to call out, etc.  being on disability helps a lot at least being able to ....live... since i wouldnt have any money otherwise  because i was trying so hard to work when i really couldnt that i was becoming suicidal because i was just in pain and stressed every day trying to do something i wasnt capable of.  now at least i have a small income to get food and pay bills and it makes it easier to live your life.  i do other things on my own like gardening and i also have a youtube channel as well  and i do art and photography on the side and work under the table a little bit with doing photography jobs so i can make a little bit of extra income when i can but at my own pace.  do you kno0w why your doctor wont help write a letter ?  do that not consider  you  disabled? 

1 hour ago, AnnaSantina said:

i have autism and physical issues that we think might be caused by ehlers danlos (doctors are looking into it currently--- its something that causes a lot of joint issues and joint pain-- i'm constantly getting tendonitis in all my joints, dislocating my knees and hyperextending my ankles and have subluxations in my neck and early arthritis--) doctors are looking for a reason as to why my joints are so messed up for my age and i guess this is looking like it might be why.  
I was able to get disabliity since my doctor was willing to help and my past jobs were also willing to write a letter about how i was constantly having issues even when i was working, having bad days and hving to call out, etc.  being on disability helps a lot at least being able to ....live... since i wouldnt have any money otherwise  because i was trying so hard to work when i really couldnt that i was becoming suicidal because i was just in pain and stressed every day trying to do something i wasnt capable of.  now at least i have a small income to get food and pay bills and it makes it easier to live your life.  i do other things on my own like gardening and i also have a youtube channel as well  and i do art and photography on the side and work under the table a little bit with doing photography jobs so i can make a little bit of extra income when i can but at my own pace.  do you kno0w why your doctor wont help write a letter ?  do that not consider  you  disabled? 

She just thinks im to young (25 years old). I also have blood pressure issues where it fluctuates to exstream or low to a point i faint. I am qualified for a service dog but they cost an arm and a leg. I also went into a coma like state a month back. I baby sit but im barley paid like i said. I live with my mom and grandma but i feel like a burden case i cant help my family like they help me. I want to start compositions but i have no idea what to price my art at. Im also afraid no one wants to buy my art. I guess i have paranoia.  But back to my doctor she doesn't believe young people should be on disability. She said if i was missing a limb or if i had ms it be a different story. Im so discouraged i cant do anything unless its like my own business but thats hard in itself.