Please please please Delete my account.

(didn't mean to drop this personal big ol message here but had no choice so shorten it too) :

Moving to Bora Bora Bora ☺️. Won't be in the USA ever again. Please delete my account. Thank you! 

Lol 😂 original message 😂

I have been a fan and in so many ways more supportive then most would of been. I was at one point accused of being a catfish. Finally you seen I am a real person and not a fake. It still hasn't stop you from making me feel small, putting me down. Disregarding my attempts to even make friends. I don't... DON'T have to buy my friends and support people who act so insensitive to anyone. I get for some strange reason I have all (comments) highlighted or positive responses. But I don't know if I'll watch much anymore. I asked you on this site "why my Patreon was straight up #cancelled" and you said "Dm me", and that it shows it's not! Yet again it is. I've always been positive no drama, friendly and even cheered you on when asked by most to not even say anything nice. Most of the Trolls hated me because I had been a fan. I don't hate you or even dislike you. I think boundaries should be respected. You and I must of had or signals crossed and me I am actually SHOCKED! But people actually do want to be my friend. Wow imagine that. I won't beg or bother you anymore. I also wanted to add that you told me at one point you appreciated and wanted me on Patreon and we've even had a few agreeable things in common. I was flirting but of course stopped because I've found a beautiful person to dote over. But you never seemed to really mind me flirting. I think recently you've been so busy to where you didn't realize it was me you deleted on patreon or you stopped appreciating your hard core fans. So it's with this regret that I have to admit I don't want to be taking for granted. Please delete my account on this site too. Let's respect each other's boundaries. I let you set them boundaries, although I know you probably didn't mean it still meant something to me. 

Sincerely, Thanks for helping me laugh thru last years b.s and getting over my past ! Lots of sunshine.. never will forget you for all the good times..

Your Ex: Fan girl

Should I stop and delete this at 11-views ? I dunno but 11 is one of my lucky numbers.. am I an addicted Fan girl? Do I seriously have to re-buy my Patreon again...jeezzz your so demanding. And here I was putting my foot down. Lol 😂

If Greg said that you’re Patreon account says that it’s not deleted...then maybe it was a glitch? I don’t know. But you shouldn’t just leave, you should figure out if it’s a glitch or not. Don’t you think? Especially since you’re saying that you don’t dislike Greg?

Posted (edited)

Wait are you really moving to Bora Bora? 

Cuz that’s p cool and congrats. 

Edited by Onryouji

1 hour ago, Onryouji said:

Wait are you really moving to Bora Bora? 

Cuz that’s p cool and congrats. 

I want to totally vacation there.. 🙂

1 hour ago, Anna said:

If Greg said that you’re Patreon account says that it’s not deleted...then maybe it was a glitch? I don’t know. But you shouldn’t just leave, you should figure out if it’s a glitch or not. Don’t you think? Especially since you’re saying that you don’t dislike Greg?

I know and I'm all acting salty 😅

1 hour ago, Meridonna said:

I know and I'm all acting salty 😅

Are you joking or something? I’m really confused...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Meridonna said:

(didn't mean to drop this personal big ol message here but had no choice so shorten it too) :

Moving to Bora Bora Bora ☺️. Won't be in the USA ever again. Please delete my account. Thank you! 

Lol 😂 original message 😂

I have been a fan and in so many ways more supportive then most would of been. I was at one point accused of being a catfish. Finally you seen I am a real person and not a fake. It still hasn't stop you from making me feel small, putting me down. Disregarding my attempts to even make friends. I don't... DON'T have to buy my friends and support people who act so insensitive to anyone. I get for some strange reason I have all (comments) highlighted or positive responses. But I don't know if I'll watch much anymore. I asked you on this site "why my Patreon was straight up #cancelled" and you said "Dm me", and that it shows it's not! Yet again it is. I've always been positive no drama, friendly and even cheered you on when asked by most to not even say anything nice. Most of the Trolls hated me because I had been a fan. I don't hate you or even dislike you. I think boundaries should be respected. You and I must of had or signals crossed and me I am actually SHOCKED! But people actually do want to be my friend. Wow imagine that. I won't beg or bother you anymore. I also wanted to add that you told me at one point you appreciated and wanted me on Patreon and we've even had a few agreeable things in common. I was flirting but of course stopped because I've found a beautiful person to dote over. But you never seemed to really mind me flirting. I think recently you've been so busy to where you didn't realize it was me you deleted on patreon or you stopped appreciating your hard core fans. So it's with this regret that I have to admit I don't want to be taking for granted. Please delete my account on this site too. Let's respect each other's boundaries. I let you set them boundaries, although I know you probably didn't mean it still meant something to me. 

Sincerely, Thanks for helping me laugh thru last years b.s and getting over my past ! Lots of sunshine.. never will forget you for all the good times..

Your Ex: Fan girl

When I’m a “hardcore” fan of someone, I don’t send them messages like this.

Saying all this would only reveal, I’m all about me, not about being a fan...

Like I love Bill Burr’s comedy. You’d never catch me stabbing him in the back.

• Love 3

44 minutes ago, Emo Charlie said:

This person seems kinda strange...she’s kinda all over the place...

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 11:02 PM, Anna said:

This person seems kinda strange...she’s kinda all over the place...

Would be nice if we all just... focused on what we love... like a daily battle for me 😛

• Love 1

On 7/6/2019 at 10:18 PM, Emo Charlie said:

Well, that's not very understanding of you. 😕

I wonder what's so hard about ... just leaving if people don't want to be here anymore. Why do they need to make a whole thread and draw more attention to it? Nobody is forced to maintain their account. If anyone really wants their account removed so badly, they can just DM a mod, but somehow it has to be public... I don't understand.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Lilith said:

I wonder what's so hard about ... just leaving if people don't want to be here anymore. Why do they need to make a whole thread and draw more attention to it? Nobody is forced to maintain their account. If anyone really wants their account removed so badly, they can just DM a mod, but somehow it has to be public... I don't understand.

Maybe a last dip at getting the attention??? I doubt she's "moving" to Bora Bora maybe vacationing.  A true fan wouldn't post such a message. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Lilith said:

You took the words right out of my thoughts.

TL;DR: In the end, it's up to the mod/Onision what he should do in this situation. (I also apologize in advance if this response is perceived as annoying, it wasn't my intention. It's just the way I usually write things.)

Playing devil's advocate here:
True fan or not, strange or not, done to get more attention or not, perhaps deleting their account isn't such a bad idea. 
A person does not need to keep their account active, of course, but keeping an account that the owner does not plan on using again is a bit of a waste, isn't it? Dead accounts taking up space that should not be taken, lest a new member were to show up.  

On the other hand:
An inactive account would hardly take up any space, and the internet has a short memory when it comes to things like this. Give it a week and everyone will forget about this incident in the first place. The account will be forgotten in the Abyss where most things forgotten go. Not to mention that if he deletes the account, it could be considered a win for them. They got your attention. You did what they asked. They got what they wanted. In situations like that, it would bother them far more if they are not given the time of day. 

My personal opinion:
I do not have enough information to judge on the situation. The message itself is rather confusing, so trying to side with a coherent opinion is a bit difficult.

Their account was removed a while ago by their request.

• Like 1
  • Lol 1

On 7/11/2019 at 10:19 AM, Onision said:

Would be nice if we all just... focused on what we love... like a daily battle for me 😛

Yeah me too. I think that I let dumb drama get to me too much. I’m really kinda done with letting it get to me. You’re right. We should just focus on what matters. 🙂

On 7/11/2019 at 9:19 AM, Onision said:

OMG 😂 I guess in my daily battles for you I forgot to laugh.. lol 😂 your too much.. he he he.. remember when you blocked everyone on Twitter?...?! Your a character..