Ember Hart

Do you believe in ghost? Or see them?

Just wondering. I see things since i was little and i was rembering watching a video with Grag and i saw a thing in a vid of his. Has anyone seen or belive in ghost s.

• Like 1

Yes, I haven't seen anything with the naked eye , but have heard some very interesting things and seen and personally caught some photos.  I used to take part in a ghost hunting community on youtube.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MetalKitten said:

Yes, I haven't seen anything with the naked eye , but have heard some very interesting things and seen and personally caught some photos.  I used to take part in a ghost hunting community on youtube.

I was born with the gift. Recently i was camping and i saw an elmental (sperit of the forest).

• Like 1

One quiet winter night along time ago when I was younger and still married. I once thought my ex husband drove into my driveway from work and was walking into my house. I heard what sounded like him just walking passed me when I wasn't looking and just walking into my hallway towards our bathroom or bedroom. I ignored it and just kept typing on my computer still thinking it was just my husband and too tired and lazy to even glance at him or welcome him home. Then I heard this huge scream in the hallway that sounded like an older woman with a scratchy throat trying to scream very loud. I quickly got up, grabbed a wooden baseball bat out and tried to confront it but there was nothing there in the hallway or any room and there was no window or door it could get through and escape from me  without making allot of noise since the windows were very small and complicated to use and get through and the only door it could get through to get away from me was VERY rough and creaky. Whatever it was, it just creeped in my house, screamed and then vanished. I also looked outside for my husband's car but there was no car there even though I remember seeing it's lights through the windows.  So yeah, I for sure believe in at least demons. Eventually I moved away from that old house that was over 50 years old for other reasons but sometimes it did creep me out and made strange noises at night at least once to several times every 5 years. Sometimes even a few of my dishes got knocked over by nothing there. Whatever it was, it really scared my pets too and made them get excited.