madxprofessor

Theory of Everything//Physics

Anyone else interested in Quantum Physics, technology, and multi-versal theories?

So basically the idea is that there are multiple realities simultaneously existing on different frequencies, some similar and some vastly different. Much like radiowaves, they cannot be seen but are everywhere.

Any observation holds influence and changes the course of reality when observed.  Think string theory.

Sorry i'm really into particle physics. thoughts?

theres also something called the god particle, i dislike that idea, but without understanding quantum mechanics and the unified field theory and the standard model its kinda hard to get any deeper than that and understanding those things is.... really complicated.

So it's hard to explain but i'll try.  So most people know about forces. Electromagnetism  is the most common force in our daily lives we see it when we stick a magnet to a fridge, theres a force there.... it' also the thing thats keeping me from falling through my chair right now, electrons pushing on electrons so that atoms dont pass through eachother.

But there are also other forces theres, gravity, and there' the strong, and weak nuclear forces. The world had pretty much thought that these forces were just continuously radiating fields that just.... came out of the force. The theory of Quantum Mechanics doesn't allow for continuiousness in that way and so what scientists have realized is that it's not a field, it's actually a distribution of particles, and the strength of that field is the density of those particles, at that point.

So for example a magnet, which we know has a force around it has a high density of these particles called virtual particles snapping in and out of existence around it, the density of the particles is much higher near the magnet and drops off expediently as you move away. So to speak they can't exist in the way normal matter does without violating the law of conservation of energy which says that things can't just.... start existing, lol.

So technically these particles aren't matter.... so the trick has been to coax them into existing and we've done this with particle accelerators.

So the idea is the Higgs field which is the field that gives things mass exists through the entire universe. Another way of saying this is that the higgs boson exists at an even density thought the entire universe. particles without mass like photons don't interact with it, and then their are electrons which do interact with it on a light level.

sorry i forgot where i was going with this.