Ember Hart

I have had a crush on Greg forever and his husband.

Okay I am starting a thing where i tell people my true feelings. So to start this i want to tell Greg since i was 16 years old i have had a crush/loved you. When Kai (sorry miss spell) came into his life i was shocked to see i had a crush on multiple people but just his honest heart came out and when i thought that they where getting a divorced i felt my own heart brake.  So glad you worked out and stuck together. Im older then Kai but i could tell he had many years under his belt. Anyway im 25 years old and from being 16 this has been my longest feelings. I know plenty of people say things then go back on what they say or just looking for attention. I just need to let my feelings show so they dont eat away. Will Greg see this probably, do i think it will change lives no, but what i can say is this after writing this i feel better and hope Greg knows what ever crap he is facing to know that I care like many of you do. Do i know people tell him this evry day sure. Will they hurt him in the end? People have many faces and can show you it but in the end be just trying to hurt. I am a open book and will be frank i cant be fake it hurts me. I speak my mind when i get courage. So this being said i love you Greg and Kai. An i turly hope when the crap you guys are facing now will blow over and in the end we all meet. My life is small and i hate drama and can see into both your hearts the pain from all you face but the love you have is stong. Im sorry i better stop now you all are bord of reading the feelings of this girl. So thank you for reading and thank you Greg for letting us all in your life and family.

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing your feelings. I don't have too much to say at the moment because life is strange.

1 minute ago, Onision said:

Thank you for sharing your feelings. I don't have too much to say at the moment because life is strange.

I understand you have been through so much. I also know people can be fake so thats why i came forward with my feelings. Thank you for your time.

Posted (edited)

I have caught some part of this in myself too ( especially when I see their interactions with each other ) but on a diffrent scale.  I was quick to adore Greg from the first video I saw becuase of the creativity and silly nature I found very endearing . Then I watched his more serious videos and saw some of his true heart ( or as least as much as he lets out for the public ) and I just wanted the best for this man . And to see him and Kai thrive together and their joking banter makes my heart warm. I am beyond happy they are happy and I would love to be a part of that . Not in a poly way ( I am married and he is only open to other female relationships so it would not be health for either couple (not saying it would ever happen in the first place ...wow I sound like a dweeb lol )  but to have them as friends would be amazing . Even without that I am just happy to watch them thrive and grow together 😃

Edited by MetalKitten
  • Love 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tasch The Milf
      If you're single. Would you prefer someone older than you to be your lover/spouse? or someone younger than you to be your lover/spouse? and feel freed to tell everyone why. If you're with someone, is your lover or spouse older than you or younger than you? I like guys younger than me, since my boyfriend is way younger than me and younger guys stay handsome longer.
    • By Wliak
      First of all, let's not beat around the metaphorical bush ...wherever it is...? IDK where it's at..? ANYWAYS! I am a Muslim girl, yup, that I am?
      I know... I didn't realise it till someone asked me: "Your Muslim why are you obsessing over Onison?"
       And I said and I quote: "More Muslims should watch Onisons videos cos they're actually very inspiring, educational and motivating"emails
      Back in the days of my long lost and miserably missed youth, I stumbled upon Onisons video. Which one? Well... I can't really remember😅 But I'm sure it was something to do with either BPD or Death Note. Either way after that I think I watched almost all his videos on the span of 2 days (this was back when I was 17 and about to be hospitalised for my unspecified psychosis)
      Well my family weren't to happy bout it. They thought my attitude changed cos I watch OnisionSpeaks but that's not logical, is it?
      I mean, everything OnisionSpeaks said was and is logical... May be not everything but at least about some topics.🤔
      Anyways Onison if ur reading this I hope it well and old don't ever stop making YouTube vids cos they really make my day!
      also ur fast paced speaking and epic outlook on things is amazing! And I'm sad that some ppl are hating on you!😤😅
      anyways I don't know if ur gonna read this...
      I don't know if there are any other Muslim girls who watch Onison
      I don't even know if any one has ever had unspecified psychosis (my doctor once said she had to treat it as BPD cos she had no clue what it was😑) Like why do you EVEN HAVE A MEDICAL DEGREE OF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT DIAGNOSING ME WITH!
      Legit only a few ppl IRL know I have psychosis and sometimes I do tend to hallucinate. I don't tel my family tho cos they always seem to think it has something to do with demonic activity. (Yes I know😅 MADTING!)
      Anyways enough about me aha
      what was the topic even about!
      Yooooo😱 If Onison reacts to this imma be SHOOKETH!😂
      I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY GUYS! AND TO ONISON TOO!
      And it may come as a suprise to Many ppl. Yes, it surprised me too...😅
      Are you ready for it...? Are you sure you can handle it?
      Well... I don't know if you can handle it but let's go for it shall we.
      *JUMPS OUT FROM BEHIND METAPHORICAL BUSH AND SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS!* 
      ONISION IS THE BEST YOUTUBER EVER COS I THINK HE'S AWESOME!🤗
      PEACE AND LOVE
      AND SMILE EVERYONE COS YOUR BEAUTIFUL!😄

• By Chastity
      https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxB8sawIGUzyGvvA8DAu8yA Please react to me. I pretended to die so I could get my bf to love me more and I made fake bruises to make it look like my ex abused me. It was funny haha. Follow me on insta! @queen_murphy_1995
    • By FelixHelix
      I had a dream that has me feeling very strongly. I have been trying to ignore this weird 'intuition' feeling for a very long time, because it makes me feel like a weirdo, but I can't find out whether or not I'm right by sitting around thinking about it.
      Gonna put a TL;DR at the end, but I'm about to nervous ramble so have fun lmao
      In 2012, I discovered that I was poly, and since then have been trying to find what works for me. Many failed relationships resulted, like they do, and then I got with someone who for 2 years made me feel guilty for wanting intimacy with partners I was already dating before we got together, and that relationship recently ended in January of this year.
      Which led me, eventually, to coming to this forum. After the breakup, I realized how I had essentially let myself be play-dough for people in my life. They formed what opinions, feelings, ect. I felt allowed to have, and I only acted within the paradigms set forth for me. I was a lemming, to put it bluntly. I didn't want to keep being a lemming, so I came here.
      But there was another reason, which I had been deep in denial about. One that has apparently begun to occupy enough of my thoughts to literally dream about it.
      I feel like I'm the missing Unicorn. I have thought about it for quite a bit before posting here, but being as broke as I am at the moment, I couldn't afford $100 to say this in a private email, so I'm being brave (or stupid... perhaps both) and posting it here.
      What I mean by that, is I feel this strong pull in the direction of being in a triad dynamic with Greg and Kai. Even though I think I sound like a crazy-person, I can't stop thinking about it. I'm 25 (on march 30th), nonbinary-masculine, am artistically and musically inclined, enjoy making videos (and would be happy to learn how to edit ngl), love kids, am a heavy switch (bdsm tmi), don't have jealousy issues, am extremely open-minded, enjoy discourse, and love understanding other perspectives. Not to mention being physically attracted to them both, which I almost forgot to include because I was so focused on the personality aspects.
      I truly feel like, if there were ever a chance to meet in person, we would be compatible as a trio and it would be awesome. I feel strongly enough to dream about it, so I can't deny it anymore. If I'm gonna get rejected, that's how it is I suppose, but at least I was honest and forward enough to try. Thank you for reading, and I hope you don't melt in the Washington sun today, as it has been unapologetically hot all week and I am suffering.
      TL;DR: I'm polyamorous, and I have a strong feeling that I am the other soulmate. I dreamt about it and it prompted me to come here and put myself on blast for even the MINUTE chance that I could be right. I was going to go through patreon and say this awk S●●● there but I don't have $100 so HERE WE ARE.
      I am happy to take no for an answer, so no worries though. ♡ Be safe, and have a great day!
      -F
      (Me dressed up for an interview yesterday)
    • By quickcute
      Please know that your suffering ends when you choose to stop making others suffer. The pain we inflict on others is because we experience pain. The hurt we feel is the hurt of others around us. Greg, how are you today? Are you feeling any pain?
  • Topics