Sign in to follow this  
Tasch The Milf

What Type Of School/Schools Did You Go To As A Kid?

Posted (edited)

When I was a kid, I lived in a very small obscure town in the country with only one school system. It only had one daycare center that was in a church, one elementary school and only one high school for grade 8 all the way to grade 12.

I spent my whole childhood in all those schools since I spent all 19 years of my childhood in that town. They were all very small and everyone there knew each other well. I liked the school system I went to when I was a kid. It was pretty friendly, I did get bullied at times for being so skinny but I also had allot of very long term friends that I knew from kindergarten all the way to the end of grade 12. What types of school or schools did you go to as a kid?

Edited by Tasch The Milf

Mostly school on the Army bases, public schools and while staying at my grandma's in Cleveland Ohio...a Catholic school. 

i grew up in a weird part of florida where nazi-ism is really big and my high school was full of neo-nazis i had 2 friends who had nazi flags in their bedrooms