Tasch The Milf

Scary Diseases That Attacked People Close To You

I know and knew many people friends and acquaintances who have had cancer or have passed away because of it. They were all elderly though and one was in her 30s but obese. She fortunately survived it along time ago though. I know one very young guy in my church who has aids and I know tons of obese adults of any age who have diabetes. I also have a few family members and friends who passed away because of strokes, brain tumors and heart disease. They were all old and very obese, one was also a very heavy smoker. Luckily I never knew anyone who had Ebola, ALS, anthrax, the bird flu or any other disease anyone can think of. I guess the rest of them are fortunately very rare and way harder to catch. I never knew very much average or thin young people who had anything very serious either. The one with aids was the only acceptation. Do you know anyone close to you friend, family or acquaintance that has or had a very serious illness? did you yourself ever have one? what horrible diseases are creeping around your city or town?  :(

Ms(moms bf), cancer (to many family), mad cow disease (my grandma mom), sids (two casins), cardiac. There is to many i have lost.