Sign in to follow this  
Tasch The Milf

The Same Strange Dreams You Have Most Nights

Do you have a strange dream that just keeps following you around and stalking your mind almost every time you go to sleep?

I sure do and I have way more than one of them, I have many strange dreams about my childhood and still being either a child or a teenager in school with all my friends and classmates still as kids or teens too and all my old teachers still younger. I also have many dreams about accidently stealing books from a library or having them years overdue. Some overdue ever since I was 10. I also have many dreams about driving my car way too fast and falling into a river with it or having a very big  creepy grizzly bear chasing me, puppy guarding my destination from me or stalking me and that's just a very few of them.

I have a reoccurring dream every now and then where I'm at my house and this car pulls up in the driveway and people get out and try to break in. Then I try to hide from them. Sometimes I dream about being chased too because someone is trying to kill me.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, KClement28 said:

I have a reoccurring dream every now and then where I'm at my house and this car pulls up in the driveway and people get out and try to break in. Then I try to hide from them. Sometimes I dream about being chased too because someone is trying to kill me.

I have that dream too about muggers trying to break into my house except there's way more than a few of them and there's way more than one car. It's like a Hells Angels type of gang full of punk kids and men with weapons and guns. I try to hide well and call the cops but it's usually always too late but I always wake up just when they manage to break my locked door down.  

5 hours ago, Tasch The Milf said:

I have that dream too about muggers trying to break into my house except there's way more than a few of them and there's way more than one car. It's like a Hells Angels type of gang full of punk kids and men with weapons and guns. I try to hide well and call the cops but it's usually always too late but I always wake up just when they manage to break my locked door down.  

Weird and crazy dreams... Lol

• Like 1

I often have a dream that I’m at work (Papa Johns, been there for 7 years give or take, been having this dream almost the whole time) and two coworkers get into a fight, and big bosses show up to investigate, but the stores too small so it makes me claustrophobic and panicky so I try to go out the back door but I’m moving super slow. 

Also have frequent dreams about there being too many pizzas coming out of the oven at once and I can’t get them boxed fast enough so they start falling, and theyre all pepperoni pizzas which are the MOST time consuming pizza to make, and it’s just a disaster all around. 

I had I dream I meet Spider-Man and other than that I sleep too much to dream. When I do it’s too fast to remember. 🤣🤣