Ivy Walker

Whats the worst movie?

Sausage party......I thought it was a children's movie when I first saw it in free movies on Xfinity...let's just say...it's not. I am scarred for life.

Krampus was a stupid movie. 

A boy who has a bad Christmas ends up accidentally summoning a festive demon to his family home.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Wliak
      First of all, let's not beat around the metaphorical bush ...wherever it is...? IDK where it's at..? ANYWAYS! I am a Muslim girl, yup, that I am?
      I know... I didn't realise it till someone asked me: "Your Muslim why are you obsessing over Onison?"
       And I said and I quote: "More Muslims should watch Onisons videos cos they're actually very inspiring, educational and motivating"emails
      Back in the days of my long lost and miserably missed youth, I stumbled upon Onisons video. Which one? Well... I can't really remember😅 But I'm sure it was something to do with either BPD or Death Note. Either way after that I think I watched almost all his videos on the span of 2 days (this was back when I was 17 and about to be hospitalised for my unspecified psychosis)
      Well my family weren't to happy bout it. They thought my attitude changed cos I watch OnisionSpeaks but that's not logical, is it?
      I mean, everything OnisionSpeaks said was and is logical... May be not everything but at least about some topics.🤔
      Anyways Onison if ur reading this I hope it well and old don't ever stop making YouTube vids cos they really make my day!
      also ur fast paced speaking and epic outlook on things is amazing! And I'm sad that some ppl are hating on you!😤😅
      anyways I don't know if ur gonna read this...
      I don't know if there are any other Muslim girls who watch Onison
      I don't even know if any one has ever had unspecified psychosis (my doctor once said she had to treat it as BPD cos she had no clue what it was😑) Like why do you EVEN HAVE A MEDICAL DEGREE OF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT DIAGNOSING ME WITH!
      Legit only a few ppl IRL know I have psychosis and sometimes I do tend to hallucinate. I don't tel my family tho cos they always seem to think it has something to do with demonic activity. (Yes I know😅 MADTING!)
      Anyways enough about me aha
      what was the topic even about!
      Yooooo😱 If Onison reacts to this imma be SHOOKETH!😂
      I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY GUYS! AND TO ONISON TOO!
      And it may come as a suprise to Many ppl. Yes, it surprised me too...😅
      Are you ready for it...? Are you sure you can handle it?
      Well... I don't know if you can handle it but let's go for it shall we.
      *JUMPS OUT FROM BEHIND METAPHORICAL BUSH AND SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS!* 
      ONISION IS THE BEST YOUTUBER EVER COS I THINK HE'S AWESOME!🤗
      PEACE AND LOVE
      AND SMILE EVERYONE COS YOUR BEAUTIFUL!😄

• By Sheila Motko
      https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1006211?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fnews%2Fus-news%2Falabama-governor-signs-controversial-abortion-ban-bill-law-n1006211
      Opinions on this ??
      I think it's wrong.figures from a state in the bible belt.
      By Guest
      I thought I might share this here because Lady Gaga just made major history by winning her Oscar Sunday. 
      https://www.advocate.com/film/2019/2/24/lady-gaga-makes-bi-history-oscar-win

• By FelixHelix
      Do you ever do something impulsively and then sideeye yourself like "binch whatchu doin??!"
      I have had far too much time on my hands lately (read: I'm lonely lol) and keep going out on the bus just to realize I am exhausted, and my chronically ill a*s then has to drag myself back home (can't afford lyft) on the bus and hope to whatever merciful diety out there that I don't faint or have back cramps.
      That's what I'm doing now. Like a dork.
      Sigh... at least this time I don't have groceries...
      By Guest
      Just saw US Friday. Was really good!
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/03/23/us-jordan-peele-lupita-nyongo-winston-duke-elisabeth-moss-get-out-box-office/#3ff37cb231cc
  • Topics