Jump to content
Angels_Founder

Two Truths And A Lie

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, AnnaSantina said:

I was addicted to painkillers for 10+ years
I Havent had a professional haircut since 2015
I know someone who has been on The Simpsons.  

Simpsons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SarahBear said:

Two Truths And A LIE. Lets Go. 

My middle name is a color. (Blue)
My mom is a Popaholic. (Addicted to Soda Pop)
My dad owns a rat named Amy. (A reference to Buffy the Vampire Slayer) 

The rat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Luna-bird said:

In my lifetime I have owned over 40 animals.

I eat a lot of bologna and mayonnaise sandwiches.

My big dog thinks he's a little dog and has almost crushed me on more than one occasion, but I don't have a problem with it.

First one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Celery Amy said:

Simpsons

Nope!  My best friends dad and family friend has a band-  they've has been on the Simpsons physically once as cartoon characters and theyve had their music played in a whole bunch of different episodes.  (the blonde 'character' on the keyboard/piano  is supposed to be my friends dad, Terry Adams - dock adams has been my best friend since i was like 11) 
The lie is the haircut.... it used to be true but I finally got my first haircut since 2015 a couple months ago for my brothers wedding.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Luna-bird said:

In my lifetime I have owned over 40 animals.

I eat a lot of bologna and mayonnaise sandwiches.

My big dog thinks he's a little dog and has almost crushed me on more than one occasion, but I don't have a problem with it.

Is the lie the sandwiches ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AnnaSantina said:

Nope!  My best friends dad and family friend has a band-  they've has been on the Simpsons physically once as cartoon characters and theyve had their music played in a whole bunch of different episodes.  (the blonde 'character' on the keyboard/piano  is supposed to be my friends dad, Terry Adams - dock adams has been my best friend since i was like 11) 
The lie is the haircut.... it used to be true but I finally got my first haircut since 2015 a couple months ago for my brothers wedding.  

 

That is so cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- I’m in a relationship with the most amazing boy ever ❤️

- I love playing video games 😁👏🏻

- I have a really close relationship with my mother 🌸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sabs said:

- I’m in a relationship with the most amazing boy ever ❤️

- I love playing video games 😁👏🏻

- I have a really close relationship with my mother 🌸

This is hard. This is so hard when you don't know people but okay let's give it a try. I don't wanna offend anyone haha. 

The first one looks very specific so I'm gonna say thats the truth, and if so good on you! 

I wanna say you don't have a close relationship with your mother? And if so oh boy girl, I hear ya! Okay I'm going with the last one being a lie because I relate 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have made maple syrup. 🇨🇦

Ive been arrested for public indecency💦

I helped 2 actual full grown pigs get it on. 🐷

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Taraaf said:

This is hard. This is so hard when you don't know people but okay let's give it a try. I don't wanna offend anyone haha. 

The first one looks very specific so I'm gonna say thats the truth, and if so good on you! 

I wanna say you don't have a close relationship with your mother? And if so oh boy girl, I hear ya! Okay I'm going with the last one being a lie because I relate 😛

The lie is the one about the boyfriend haha I'm single 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Taraaf said:

I have made maple syrup. 🇨🇦

Ive been arrested for public indecency💦

I helped 2 actual full grown pigs get it on. 🐷

 

This one is hard too, hmm. I will guess the one about the pigs..? Haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sabs said:

The lie is the one about the boyfriend haha I'm single 🙂

Wow was I off!! I'm sorry! I'm glad you have a really close relationship with your mother! 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sabs said:

This one is hard too, hmm. I will guess the one about the pigs..? Haha

Nope! That, that happened. I've actually never been arrested 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taraaf said:

Nope! That, that happened. I've actually never been arrested 🙂

That was my second guess, should have wnet for that instead 😮

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Angels_Founder said:

Is the lie the sandwiches ? 

Yep. I'm vegetarian, so instead of bologna I use grilled bell pepper, and very little mayo if any at all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- I once let in a black rat snake thinking it was my cat 

- I started the wash without realising she was in the washer

- I don’t actually have a cat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Celery Amy said:

First one

Nope. We've had 14 dogs, 13 longhorns, 7 peacocks, 6 ducks, 2 budgerigars, 2 cockatiels, a gerbil, a canary, a cat, a horse, and a green-cheek conure in my lifetime.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gracexiststill said:

- I once let in a black rat snake thinking it was my cat 

- I started the wash without realising she was in the washer

- I don’t actually have a cat 

It's the third one isn't it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Angels_Founder said:

That is so cool 

Yea we were all so excited when the episode first aired (it was years ago, in like  i think we were still in like late middle school or early highschool at the time-- i remember  being on the phone with my best friend watching the simpsons together waiting to see what his dad would look like as a cartoon.  my friend gets to live his best life though as a kid i remember he got to talk to 'spongebob' on the phone and stuff like that (like, the guy who did the voice of spongebob was on the phone with his dad and they let my friend go on the phone and have a conversation with  him in the spongebob voice..... jealous.  lol.  )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gracexiststill said:

- I once let in a black rat snake thinking it was my cat 

- I started the wash without realising she was in the washer

- I don’t actually have a cat 

This is like such a conundrum...
like.... if the lie is that you dont actually have a cat then why would you let in a black rat snake thinking it was your cat.....tht you dont have....
so this means the lie HAS to be the middle one.  otherwise the other two make no sense.  

I love this though, it's like a word game that would be on some kind of IQ test lol.  if a = b and b = c........

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AnnaSantina said:

This is like such a conundrum...
like.... if the lie is that you dont actually have a cat then why would you let in a black rat snake thinking it was your cat.....tht you dont have....
so this means the lie HAS to be the middle one.  otherwise the other two make no sense.  

I love this though, it's like a word game that would be on some kind of IQ test lol.  if a = b and b = c........

yeah the lie is the third one XD i have terrible sight and it was the middle of the night- i heard something at the front door and i thought it was my cat, but when i went to let her in it slithered...i turned on the light and it was a snake. NBD though because i love snakes ❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gracexiststill said:

yeah the lie is the third one XD i have terrible sight and it was the middle of the night- i heard something at the front door and i thought it was my cat, but when i went to let her in it slithered...i turned on the light and it was a snake. NBD though because i love snakes ❤️

I have 2 similar stories.... 
when I was a kid my cat had kittens - i was like 11- and one day all the kittens were curled up by the sliding glass doors just sleeping in the sun but they were kind of in between the hanging blinds so i couldnt see them clearly.  and i went down to pick one of them up and ...... It was a baby oppossum!    lol..  of course that HAD to be the one i reached for.  i jerked my hand back like WTF!?  thats NOT a kitten.  Turns out this baby oppossum must have lost its mommy and it got into the house and was curling up with the baby kittens for warmth!  (i don't think it got so far as trying to get milk-- my 'mommy cat' would have murdered it-- though maybe not if her mothering instincts were on overdrive.... but i'm still pretty sure it wouldnt have gone over with her if i know how my cat was)   my mom chased it out with a broom.  sad, i would have kept it once the shock of it not being a kitten wore off lol.  

the other time was just a few years ago when we first moved into our house in new hampshire mountains-- my went running off into the woods to scope out the surroundings and i went to get him i saw him barking and kinda  trying to approach and sniff noses with what I THOUGHT was the neighbors dog because all i could see was black fur through the trees.  
i started walking closer to get my dog and say hi if the other dog was friendly and i couldnt really see b/c of all the trees and brush until i got like maybe 8 feet away and.......
it was a fucking BEAR.  lol.  then i froze.... and backed away slowly.  and when i got far enough away that -i- wasnt in danger i started yelling for my dog to get the hell back here!  
(he didnt.  lol.  he chased the bear up a tree and stood at the bottom barking his head off..... until the bear got tired of being in the tree and started climbing back down and then my dog turned into the pansy dog that i know he really is and tucked tail and ran back to the house lol-- he's a german shepherd and he's fast as hell so i wasnt TOO worried about the bear but i still didnt want him messing with it...  if they REALLY got into it a bear could mess him up, but wild animals tend to run when approached and barked at and i dont think it was a full grown bear-- it was big but not THAT big. )  

Edited by AnnaSantina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2019 at 11:16 AM, MerelMelchers said:

- I'm in the DDLG community

- I watch ASMR

- I ate grass once a week for a year

Wow...I don't know about this...I guess I'll go with the grass...??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Site Rules