Angels_Founder

Two Truths And A Lie

Hmm two truths and a lie about myself.

-Someone famous performed at my high school graduation.

-I know how to juggle.

-I have 5 aunts and 5 uncles. 

1 hour ago, MerelMelchers said:

@Anna

No, it's the first one XD I was ten and thought eating grass gave me magical powers. And I enjoy ASMR.... X'D

That's funny. 😂

• Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 7:34 PM, AnnaSantina said:

I was addicted to painkillers for 10+ years
I Havent had a professional haircut since 2015
I know someone who has been on The Simpsons.  

Is it the professional haircut that is a lie? 🤔

On 2/7/2019 at 9:25 AM, Aristotle said:

oh, here we go -

I have 11 cats.

I have a cat tattoo.

I am studying to be a vet.

Is the 11 cats a lie? 

But it would be so cool to have 11 cats! ^_^

On 2/9/2019 at 11:24 AM, Corronna Fly said:

Is it the professional haircut that is a lie? 🤔

Nope, it WAS true but I finally got a professional haircut in September for my brothers wedding.  Before that, I DID cut my own hair for the past few years, and SINCE september i've cut my own hair a couple times.  but yea, i did finally get my first haircut at a salon this past september 2018.  

I posted the answer above-- the true one was knowing people on the Simpsons-- my best friends dad is a musician and when we were in like middle school or early HS (i forget) he and his band became Simpsons characters --- they are in the episode where Homer joins a biker gang lol.  
my friends dads music has also been multiple times in different Simpsons episodes as well.  (friends dad is terry adams - band is nrbq )  i posted a clip of the episode they were in somewhere in this forum topic above.  

2T, 1L... I'm so ready lol

I had cosmetic surgery done 2x when I was four

I flipped off a brake less bike when I fifteen and sprained both ankles

I've been sculpting and doing ceramics for two years along with my acrylic paintings and digi arts.

29 minutes ago, BeSpok3n said:

2T, 1L... I'm so ready lol

I had cosmetic surgery done 2x when I was four

I flipped off a brake less bike when I fifteen and sprained both ankles

I've been sculpting and doing ceramics for two years along with my acrylic paintings and digi arts.

Hmmm i think ur lie is the  flipped off a bike.

My 2 truths 1 lie

I have visited 48 of the 50 states. Need to go to oregon and alaska still.

Ive acted in a few independent films/short films.

There is so much drama in my family and everyone comes to me but never takes my advice.

Oh I want to play...

1.) I've ghost hunted with the Ghost Hunters of SyFy on multiple occasions

2.) I think Will Ferrell is the funniest actor on the planet

3.) I've never broken a bone or had stitches in my life

4 hours ago, Odly said:

Hmmm i think ur lie is the  flipped off a bike.

My 2 truths 1 lie

I have visited 48 of the 50 states. Need to go to oregon and alaska still.

Ive acted in a few independent films/short films.

There is so much drama in my family and everyone comes to me but never takes my advice.

I think your lie is... you visiting 48 out of 50 states?? If it's not then.. that's fricking awesome.

And unfortunately... the bike one is true. It really hurt, I just cried... on the sharp...unforgiving and hard sidewalk. Cars passed by and asked me if I was okay, but I couldn't even respond bc of the pain in my legs. After about a week, I was fine.

The lie was the sculpting and painting. I've been painting for 2 years. I never pursued or liked sculpting after highschool, so I just stuck to painting. ^_^

On 2/9/2019 at 11:30 AM, Corronna Fly said:

Is the 11 cats a lie? 

But it would be so cool to have 11 cats! ^_^

I actually do have 11 cats, haha.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 9:28 AM, Corronna Fly said:

Two truths one lie!

1. I'm 5 foot nothing 

2. I am fluent in Spanish

3. I've been to South Korea 🇰🇷

Is South Korea a lie?

40 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I actually do have 11 cats, haha.

I had 9 cats once because my cat had 2 back to back litters of kittens (she had one litter and then got knocked up AGAIN while her first litter was still young) 
the 2 litters were identical too, which was cute-- like it was 2 black and white kittens and two all black kittens and the colors even came out in the same order (one b+w, then 2 blacks, then a b+w)  my cat was a B+w tuxedo norwegian forest cat mix.  she was beautiful. (she passed away a couple years ago at 20 years old)  
we found homes for her 2nd litter at the normal 8wk age but we tried to keep her first litter since we were attached to all of them- so then we had 5 cats (mama cat and her first  4 babies) up until they were about 9 months old--- when the kittens got older my mama cat started getting really instinctual and acting like a wild animal would try to kick them out of the 'nest' and she would hiss and growl and fight with her own kittens and when they went outside she would prowl around the doors of the house and not let them back inside.  at that point we had to unfortunately find homes for them but if mama cat let us, we would have kept them .   they were so sweet and all such good kitties because they were hand-raised since they were born.  there was also one kitty that was initially the runt of the  litter that we were super bonded with because mama cat kept kicking her our and not letting her feed so we took extra care of her and sat with her while she fed to make sure mama cat would let her eat and not kick her out of the litter again.  it was sad having to rehome them.  i was like 12 and locked myself in my room with all the kittens crying when people were coming to pick them up.  im still sad thinking about it and hope they got to live long lives like mama cat did.  (mama cat was only like a year old when she had her kittens and she died recently when she was TWENTY y/o so i dont know if her kittens are even alive anymore, but hope they lived as long as she did.  her kittens would be twenty as well now if alive lol.
pics are of mama cat and one of me when i was 9 and mamacat was a babycat herself (her name was Tippy or  nickname 'Tip-toes'/TipTip)  (you can see the forest cat in her in her mane (and her super- fluff)
  001.jpg.14fa62a0c320393b09d270581cdade9f.jpgTippy034.jpg.7517ce5bbde5db8dbc5d1fc7d29807a8.jpgTippy009.jpg.878d304d6fe06ee430a2c2e56946999f.jpgIMG_3477.jpg.47469bf3d791e4f3ad905a9c5320d462.jpgbabytippy.jpg.202f108e2b576c97d2008bc03c9edf93.jpg

943-poster.jpg

• Like 1