Angels_Founder

Continue the Story Game

I will start a story and you guys have to continue the story based on the sentence above you :)

So there was this blonde girl right? She was walking down a dark rainy alley way trying to escape the harsh weather and when she looked up she saw a pink neon sign.

(No clue where I was going with this LOL)

• Like 1

Lol that's fine I'm gonna add on to it here goes - 😊😅😂

So the blonde girl looked up at the pink neon sign, she was getting uncomfortable and wet

from the weather/rain and also a bit hungry/ thirsty. The establishment seemed to be some kind of

hotel/bar thing. She walks in and strolls over to the bar first where she sees a dark haired man 

staring at her so she.... continue from here...... 

I also don't where this is going but yea. 😂

• Like 2

so she sits down and starts a conversation with the man, before she can say much of anything he cuts her off, "you're new here, aren't you? New to the town, I mean." She nods slightly, but is beginning to feel uncomfortable. 

• Like 2

The man takes a swig of his drink and leans in towards the female. She glances from side to side as if trying to escape the conversation and then the door to the bar opens alerting her attention.

• Like 1

The man looks at the door then the girl again. "You're a pretty girl" She responds in a soft voice, "Thank you sir", but seems very uncomfortable.  "You okay girl?"  "Yeah I'm fine, but I have to go" 
So she gets up and leaves into the pouring rain again.  

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:19 AM, Anna said:

The man looks at the door then the girl again. "You're a pretty girl" She responds in a soft voice, "Thank you sir", but seems very uncomfortable.  "You okay girl?"  "Yeah I'm fine, but I have to go" 
So she gets up and leaves into the pouring rain again.  

The dude covers his face when the light hits it and the girl obviously notices his strange behavior as she exits the building.. What was he? Scared of the light?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Angels_Founder said:

The dude covers his face when the light hits it and the girl obviously notices his strange behavior as she exits the building.. What was he? Scared of the light?

The girl looks at him, "Sir, are you alright?" The man starts screams angrily, "My eyes!! My eyes! Help!" The girl looks around the building panicking. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Anna said:

The girl looks at him, "Sir, are you alright?" The man starts screams angrily, "My eyes!! My eyes! Help!" The girl looks around the building panicking. 

She covers him with her Jacket and a sigh of relief can be heard "t-thank you miss". She says "you're welcome but are you okay?". He smiles as fangs show. Her heart stops and she says "y-you're a....a vampire?!?". As she begins to scream, he covers her mouth and she faints minutes later.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ghostii said:

She covers him with her Jacket and a sigh of relief can be heard "t-thank you miss". She says "you're welcome but are you okay?". He smiles as fangs show. Her heart stops and she says "y-you're a....a vampire?!?". As she begins to scream, he covers her mouth and she faints minutes later.

He holds back the temptation to bite her and instead picks her up and sets her down in the passenger seat of his old black chevy truck. He starts to lightly shake her awake. "Hey! Hey ... wake up"

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Angels_Founder said:

He holds back the temptation to bite her and instead picks her up and sets her down in the passenger seat of his old black chevy truck. He starts to lightly shake her awake. "Hey! Hey ... wake up"

She wakes up and looks at him. "Wh-who are you?" The girl's mind seems blank.

• Like 1

The girl follows slowly behind him. "Who are you? Why was I in your car?" she asked. The vampire looks behind him at the woman and shows fangs. The girl looks frightened. "I-I remember now. You're a...vampire." The vampire nods slightly. 

The girl looks into his eyes. "Will you hurt me?', she asks. The vampire grabs her by the face gently. "No" The girl nods and together they walk down a mysterious alley.

As the girl and the vampire walk down the mysterious alley a car that looks like

a hearse slowly pulls up to them. The girl and the vampire stop in their tracks

and blankly, by surprise look in the window to see who...or what is in the hearse

then.... (continue) 

Then they end up seeing a light that looks like the shape of a human and the girl scream and the vampire shushes her. "Shh, I'll see whats going on", he said. The girl nods. 

Just then the vampire touches the odd light and looks at the girl. "Run. Run fast and far", he tells her.

"W-why?" 

"This creature will kill you. He won't be as kind as I was to you. I know what will happen. Run back to the bar and I'll meet you there in 10 minutes."