Sign in to follow this  
KitKatPenguin

Photography

5 minutes ago, AnnaSantina said:

THanks!  My neighbors horse -he was beautiful... i could just stare all day.  he was always out whenever we went for our walks he'd come over to the fence to say hi.  (probably because i started picking apples up off the ground of the nearby orchard to bring one to him most days lol--- my dog who passed away last year always used to try to sneak under the fence and befriend him.  😉  Id get so nervous when he actually went under the fence though because horses can do real damage if they were to kick.. luckily this horse seemed ....mostly okay with making friends.  sometimes he would start running and cantering though and i'd be like Robin, get back here before you get yourself trampled"

Yeah he’s such a pretty stallion. I’m crazy for horses lol. I love Falabellas, Appaloosas and Friesians especially! And sorry about your dog 😔 I hope the dogs you have at the moment become close with horse too. 🙂

Just now, ChibiMoonDesu said:

Yeah he’s such a pretty stallion. I’m crazy for horses lol. I love Falabellas, Appaloosas and Friesians especially! And sorry about your dog 😔 I hope the dogs you have at the moment become close with horse too. 🙂

I love horses too.  I used to ride when I was younger but i actually stopped because the stable i used to go to i got attacked by one of their dogs lol then i just never ended up finding another place to ride and my parents ended up divorcing and we moved and life just got hectic.  i'd love to get back into it.  thanks about my dog- he was older like 11 year old which is fairly old for a shepherd but he was doing okay.. he was hit by a car though and just...not young and spritely enough to push through it.  we got him to emergency vet and spent a ton of money trying to save his life but he passed 😞  he was my world for the past decade so it was hard.  i didnt eat or sleep or get out of bed for like 2 months after he died-  it literally felt like losing a child.  but the dog i have now is amazing- she's a service dog and is super sweet.... we havent had her around horses yet but she does okay with my goats....most of the time..... she chases sometimes and the goats dont like that but she mostly listens when i tell her to stop.  she's good with the cat too.  i just wish i could have had both dogs...they prob would have loved eachother (though Robin was getting older and probably would have gotten irritated with her puppy antics pretty quick lol)

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, AnnaSantina said:

I love horses too.  I used to ride when I was younger but i actually stopped because the stable i used to go to i got attacked by one of their dogs lol then i just never ended up finding another place to ride and my parents ended up divorcing and we moved and life just got hectic.  i'd love to get back into it.  thanks about my dog- he was older like 11 year old which is fairly old for a shepherd but he was doing okay.. he was hit by a car though and just...not young and spritely enough to push through it.  we got him to emergency vet and spent a ton of money trying to save his life but he passed 😞  he was my world for the past decade so it was hard.  i didnt eat or sleep or get out of bed for like 2 months after he died-  it literally felt like losing a child.  but the dog i have now is amazing- she's a service dog and is super sweet.... we havent had her around horses yet but she does okay with my goats....most of the time..... she chases sometimes and the goats dont like that but she mostly listens when i tell her to stop.  she's good with the cat too.  i just wish i could have had both dogs...they prob would have loved eachother (though Robin was getting older and probably would have gotten irritated with her puppy antics pretty quick lol)

Ugh, that’s what I hate about vets. They are so greedy with the bills 😠 At least, Robin died knowing how loved he was by you and how happy he was with his life. Robin will always be watching you in heaven . 😇

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, ChibiMoonDesu said:

Ugh, that’s what I hate about vets. They are so greedy with the bills 😠 At least, Robin died knowing how loved he was by you and how happy he was with his life. Robin will always be watching you in heaven . 😇

oh my god yes.  especially at emergency vet becuse they know you are in like dire circumstance and dont really have any choice or time to make a decision if you love your dog.    when he went into respiratory arrest they came out to me and ASKED if i wanted them to do CPR before they did it.... i THOUGHT they were maybe just asking incase i believed in like doing a DNR (do not resuscitate) because some peopple have like religious beliefs or just beliefs in general that if they die or stop breathing you dont try intervene.... 
of COURSE i was just like "um OBVIOUSLY- GO GO SAVE HIM!" but later i find out that the reason they ask if because they charged an extra 500 dollars just for them to do CPR and try to do artificial breathing for him for 4 minutes.    it left SUCH a sour taste in my mouth... like SERIOUSLY?  you know he's dying and we're already charged for his hospital stay,  for the xrays and painkillers and medication they gave him and now you see he's dying and you're going to charge EXTRA to perform CPR?  like obviously i'm going to go to every last resort to save my dog but its  so sickening and whats more sickening is people that maybe knew they were going to be charged for it and know they cant afford it and are put in the position of making that decision to stop trying based on not having the money.  ugh.... im getting re-angry lol.

Edited by AnnaSantina
  • Lol 1

A couple photo manipulations of my dog who passed away.    The original photos of these are really pretty too, but i wanted to turn them into little abstracty peices as well.   I need to resize the originals cause theyre huge files and then i'll share those too :)O 

12189566_10153700828644819_4010696217439397327_n.jpg

12189904_10153700829244819_173861497905101454_n.jpg

I like taking pictures I don’t know if other people like taking pictures let’s have a fun time looking at pictures🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 1

On 6/9/2019 at 12:26 AM, little_E said:

These are some of my favorites👌🏻👌🏻

3D2E1860-6347-4E23-A886-B4C80F45080E.jpeg

5D15E19C-4868-4627-B14D-D76074877044.jpeg

417076D4-A649-4D3D-B48A-CFB693C5B3C2.jpeg

08831E90-52A7-4080-9109-9C059B0E4B77.jpeg

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SECOND & FOURTH PHOTOS!!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! 😍🖤🖤🖤

On 3/16/2019 at 2:43 AM, vertighostx said:

Here is a photo from Monterey, CA. 

2019-03-08 01.34.24 1.jpg

Wish I was at the beach right now 😍