Onision

What Are You Thinking?

On the last forum we had a topic "What are you thinking" ~ so, what are you thinking?

I'm thinking about the snow outside... the sleep I just got, amazing nap.

• Like 3

I'm thinking about my now former friend and asking myself why I allowed her to stay in my life when all she did was take advantage. I guess a part of me hoped she would change, hoped she would actually go back to being her old self, but it never happened. I may be crying now, but in a few days, I'll be okay again. Hopefully. Letting her go was for the best, it was a toxic, one-sided friendship. Better people will come around over time, so I can at least look forward to the possibility.

Thinking about how dumb it was to take my vacation (staycation) so close to my works inventory. I have so much work ahead of me come Wednesday. 💪💪💪

I’m going to be honest it’s 3 am and all I can think about is how much I miss my mum. She killed herself November there, I truly miss everything about her. Sorry if this is too dark x

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, KitKat said:

I’m going to be honest it’s 3 am and all I can think about is how much I miss my mum. She killed herself November there, I truly miss everything about her. Sorry if this is too dark x

I'm so sorry.. lost my mom to heart disease from an eating disorder back in July. Message me if you'd like.. 💗💗

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Im thinking "its 2 am, my baby is going wake up at 7 i should really go to sleep, stop being a ijit, put down the phone and go to sleep"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm thinking.

How proud I am of my son . He did crazy stuff has a teenager good and bad btw. Today he works at what he loves doing which cooking. He has come along way since his days going to hard core shows.

School and how I'm going im going to lose weight while eating a pizza.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eli said:

School and how I'm going im going to lose weight while eating a pizza.

Enjoy the pizza. If someone doesn't like your weight. Dump them

• Like 1

I'm thinking about a lot of things. Like why I continue to lose people as friends & I'm really missing my grandma tonight. She passed away October of 2016.

• Like 1

Thinking about how it's weird to be a smol pink squish that navigates the world in a boney meat sack. Ya know, normal stuff.

34 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

Enjoy the pizza. If someone doesn't like your weight. Dump them

I don't like my weight 😣 lol it's a personal problem