Ella

Current state of Eugenia Cooney :/

Hello. I'm not a subscriber but I remember seeing one of your videos regarding Eugenia Cooney before. It was very concerning but like you said, what else can we do when Eugenia herself is in denial and nobody arounds her irl seem to care? :/ A couple of weeks back I checked out Cameo, a website where people can ask for shoutouts/personalized videos of celebrities, and imagine my surprise when I found Eugenia Cooney on there. At the time, these two were her latest videos:

https://www.cameo.com/v/P7hdEPXZs
https://www.cameo.com/v/F7wjWe2Zo

She has since then uploaded new ones but you can tell by her face, she needs help. This is NOT healthy thin, this is NOT healthy skinny. Christ, the girl is DYING right in front of us. This is terrifying and I'm at a loss for words. Why isn't her family intervening? How is this allowed to go on? Everyone needs help for various reasons at some point in their life, there is nothing wrong with that, and Eugenia is DYING and I'm absolutely flabbergasted why nothing is being done by those around her!

• Confused 1

Everyone is saying that but she doesn't want to stop. She repeats that it's her right how she wants her body to be. The only thing that has a really high chance of working is turning her in to an ED. recovery center but it's not like we know where she lives or like her friends will help so all we can do is make her life nice so she doesn't take those measures to cope.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Ella said:

Hello. I'm not a subscriber but I remember seeing one of your videos regarding Eugenia Cooney before. It was very concerning but like you said, what else can we do when Eugenia herself is in denial and nobody arounds her irl seem to care? 😕 A couple of weeks back I checked out Cameo, a website where people can ask for shoutouts/personalized videos of celebrities, and imagine my surprise when I found Eugenia Cooney on there. At the time, these two were her latest videos:

https://www.cameo.com/v/P7hdEPXZs
https://www.cameo.com/v/F7wjWe2Zo

She has since then uploaded new ones but you can tell by her face, she needs help. This is NOT healthy thin, this is NOT healthy skinny. Christ, the girl is DYING right in front of us. This is terrifying and I'm at a loss for words. Why isn't her family intervening? How is this allowed to go on? Everyone needs help for various reasons at some point in their life, there is nothing wrong with that, and Eugenia is DYING and I'm absolutely flabbergasted why nothing is being done by those around her!

Is that second video directed to you? Because this forum is for 18+ & in that video, Eugenia said that you were turning 13.

3 minutes ago, Ghostii said:

Is that second video directed to you? Because this forum is for 18+ & in that video, Eugenia said that you were turning 13.

I don't think it was directed to her, since she said she just found it browsing the page. That doesn't mean she's 18 though)

2 minutes ago, Celery Amy said:

I don't think it was directed to her, since she said she just found it browsing the page. That doesn't mean she's 18 though)

I could have thought I heard Eugenia say "Ellie". 

Just now, Ghostii said:

I could have thought I heard Eugenia say "Ellie". 

Idk, I didn't watch it. I find no use in watching Eugenia Cooney anymore, unless it's the old days when she made fun content

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Ghostii said:

No, my name is Ella not Ally. 

4 minutes ago, Celery Amy said:

Yep. And I'm 25 but this thread isn't about me so...

• Love 2