Onision

What Is The Most Fun Thing You've Ever Done?

The most fun thing I ever did was... I mean... aside from stuff you do in your relationships... I really enjoy rock climbing, skating & obstacle courses.

The most fun thing I've ever done was going to the movie Bohemian Rhapsody since I'm kinda obsessed with the band queen .-.

1 minute ago, Onision said:

The most fun thing I ever did was... I mean... aside from stuff you do in your relationships... I really enjoy rock climbing, skating & obstacle courses.

Well damn it you took my answer. Lol jk jk. Most fun thing would have to be my USA road trip. Ended at cedars point roller coaster park. So much fun! 

See Lady Gaga in concert. 

That was the most happy and excited  I ever was. And it was really a spectacular night.

I've done a lot of fun things...its hard to pick one. 😂

I think the most fun thing I ever did was train hop in Germany. 

Because of my obsession with Rammstein, I decided that I wanted to visit Berlin so I and my mother did. 

On our last few days, we decided to get on random trains to visit different cities. We ended up seeing Checkpoint Charlie, I went into 'Die Welt Balloon' (that was amazing), We got to the City 'Wedding' and  we also visited "The Memorial Blocks" 

I would love to go back there one day or even move there. 

• Like 1

I went snorkeling a couple times in Brazil and was able to swim with colorful fish and a sea turtle! Definitely at the top of my list!

open hillside 24hr capture the flag 😎 urban exploration of abandoned asylums n hospitals theres a famous camp x near here.... id like to do more of this :3