Onision

Do You Believe In God?

Just now, Valentin said:

I don't need to believe in god to function

No doubt.  Neither do I.  I just want to surpass him if there is one or make things right.  I don't wanna just function.  But I was a little confused if you believed in God or not...sorry about that.  I hope there are no hard feelings between us.  I get a little intense as you can see in a momentum of talking about my goals...heh.

2 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

No doubt.  Neither do I.  I just want to surpass him if there is one or make things right.  I don't wanna just function.  But I was a little confused if you believed in God or not...sorry about that.  I hope there are no hard feelings between us.  I get a little intense as you can see in a momentum of talking about my goals...heh.

I don't believe in god in anyway way or form yes I have a hardcore religious friend that tries to make me believe but I'm not interested

2 minutes ago, Valentin said:

I don't believe in god in anyway way or form yes I have a hardcore religious friend that tries to make me believe but I'm not interested

I hope you don't think I'm trying to get you into religion?  I'm not even sure what I am.  Truly speaking, I think I'm trying to become something rather extensive but not really a god.

Edited by Drifter Kane

4 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

I hope you don't think I'm trying to get you into religion?  I'm not even sure what I am.  Truly speaking, I think I'm trying to become something rather extensive but not really a god.

nope I just find it weird that someone cares about what I think I'm not used to that

2 minutes ago, Valentin said:

nope I just find it weird that someone cares about what I think I'm not used to that

Sorry about that.  And about your problem with your friend in another topic, I'm sorry but I don't know how to help...at least as of yet.  If you lose direction, people here and I are always here to help and happy to.

I'm not religious but I would consider myself spiritual 

• Love 2

I'm an agnostic atheist so no however I don't have proof either way. Incredible claims require incredible evidence. But if you come back with irrefutable proof though my view would likely change.

• Love 1

Agnostic. I started going to church at 15 years old, mostly because I was really lonely and the youth group offered an opportunity to make friends. Long, stupid story but I ended up married at 17 to a guy who grew up christian but wasn't practicing. Then over the next few years he went hardcore right wing christian, then transitioned to messianic Judaism, and all that time I was pummeled with all the different translations of the bible and noticed infinite contradictions.

Never personally felt any sort of "god presence" like others in the church said. The bible itself is a mess. The politics and social/class hierarchy in churches are a mess. I left the church at about 24 years old. I'm 29 now. Agnostic and happy, and my life is mostly peaceful.

I believe God exist and it's been the same God through all time, he's just presented himself differently to the changing times. It makes no sense that the Christian version of God would send a tribe to heck that hasn't even heard of that version.  I think he's went by many names. I also have family members who don't understand times God has spoke to me and done things so, (I'm posessed by a demon of course).

I don't believe in a old white dude in the clouds who judges and punishes you - that's for damn sure. But, I also hope that there is something out there that is bigger than myself. If there isn't, than that's fine too.

What I do know is that you have one life, a precious life.

It's your choice to do with it as you please, but just remember - what ever you put out into the world has ripple effects and can have consequences (either negative or positive), so try your hardest to be the best you - you can be.

That's my "philosophy" when it comes to life, my "religion."

• Love 1