Onision

What's Your Weather?

What is the weather like where you are?
The weather here is expected to be basically freezing for the next week, maybe more snow. You?

• Like 2

Been in the negatives, staying in the negatives, supposed to get another 6 or so inches of snow....someone save me please 😂😂

It's rainy and cool where I am. But this winter has been really mild. Usually it's freezing, below freezing or just above but now it's like 6-9 degree Celsius which is great for winter especially in Scotland. Last year we had a very harsh winter with snow that closed a lot of roads and we had no bread or milk or much food stock at all in any shops haha

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JacksonRussell said:

It's rainy and cool where I am. But this winter has been really mild. Usually it's freezing, below freezing or just above but now it's like 6-9 degree Celsius which is great for winter especially in Scotland. Last year we had a very harsh winter with snow that closed a lot of roads and we had no bread or milk or much food stock at all in any shops haha

Same weather here, but less rain XD

4 minutes ago, JacksonRussell said:

I'm so sick of rain XD but at least the temperatures are decent lol XD

It's better than freezing, but I'm waiting for spring

1 minute ago, MerelMelchers said:

It's better than freezing, but I'm waiting for spring

Me too. I miss Spring and Summer. The warm, sunny weather and stuff. I'm so happy in the summer because I have seasonal depression in the Winter and late Autumn  

• Like 1

Just now, JacksonRussell said:

Me too. I miss Spring and Summer. The warm, sunny weather and stuff. I'm so happy in the summer because I have seasonal depression in the Winter and late Autumn  

aww that sucks.. ❤️ I like that we have seasons, but there are countries where it's always summer (weather). I wouldn't mind living there for a few years XD. But I'm planning on going to university in Scotland, so no such luck.

It's been high 50s even 60s and sunny for a few days, expected to get a little cooler and rainier over the next few days/weeks. S'long as the snow keeps away awhile, I'm happy. 😅

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Onision said:

What is the weather like where you are?
The weather here is expected to be basically freezing for the next week, maybe more snow. You?

I live in the polar vortex so it’s been like -4 since last Monday with a wind chill of -40. Snow, basically just ice falling from the sky. Today though it’s a warm and balmy 33!! But it’s raining and probably just going to freeze and make everything more dangerous 

It's currently 24 F (or -4 C), and we're supposed to get a lot more ice within the next few days. Maybe snow. Either way, it's cold and I'm avoiding it. XD

Rainy, light snow, very cold, windy & it's supposed to snow more later this week.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XerinaNova said:

We're getting a wintery mix today, so snow and ice. I hope I don't fall again ;-;

Please be careful! Its snowing and icy here too. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Anna said:

Please be careful! Its snowing and icy here too. 

There's no being careful in my life 😂

I will try though, at least if I do fall I got this nice neck brace for the next 5 weeks to cushion my neck from another fracture 😂😂😂😎

Snapchat-1040464984~2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, XerinaNova said:

I will try though, at least if I do fall I got this nice neck brace for the next 5 weeks to cushion my neck from another fracture 😂😂😂😎

That's funny. 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ice. Freezing rain. More ice. Some snow. Basically every type of winter weather you can imagine I'm expecting to get this week. Yay me. Love that. 

1 hour ago, XerinaNova said:

Hahah extra precautions

• Like 1