Kai

Whats your favorite anime?

Whats your favorite anime and why? 

What do you think an anime needs to be good? 

Personally I'm an ol shounen fan~

But one of my favorite animes of all time is HXH 

Dzx0.gif

• Love 1

Sailor Moon
Digimon
Card Captor Sakura
Yu-Gi-Oh!

(Recently started getting into Death Note)

I'm a sucker for dark anime and the magical anime genre.

• Love 2

16 hours ago, QuirkyGemini said:

Sailor Moon
Digimon
Card Captor Sakura
Yu-Gi-Oh!

(Recently started getting into Death Note)

I'm a sucker for dark anime and the magical anime genre.

Definitely love Death Note!

It's a great psychological anime! Definitely a anime that keeps you entertained~

• Love 3

My true blue will always be Sailor Moon. 

FLCL 

Parasyte is a gr8 one 

I’ve gotten really picky in my old age I guess

• Love 1

Top 3 favorites for me:

Sword Art Online (introduced me to anime and how truly amazing it is).

Your Lie In April (sappy love story and IT IS SO GOOD I RECOMMEND).

Tokyo Ghoul (this is my all time favorite and recommend too).

I think anime needs good animation and storyline to be good.

For me it would be Death Note, I know cliche a crowd favorite. It just held my attention well

I think for a anime to be good is a good story line, plot, good characters. It needs to hold my attention

if not I am not here for it. 😂😂💗

MG2366-DEATH-NOTE-characters.jpg

• Love 1

5 hours ago, alexsis.dimarzio@yahoo.com said:

For me it would be Death Note, I know cliche a crowd favorite. It just held my attention well

I think for a anime to be good is a good story line, plot, good characters. It needs to hold my attention

if not I am not here for it. 😂😂💗

MG2366-DEATH-NOTE-characters.jpg

I totally agree. I'm a anime whore lol. I'm very picky on anime and death note was a good idea of anime standards. It always kept me interested! And it didn't take like 20 episodes to start getting good! 

• Love 1

Okay so i know this is a webtoon manga but i tell you i wass hooked on this for two days and word of advise do not read in front of children okay parental advisory or whatever on this one total yaoi booty in this. but is a little hott. ( warning if your a victim of sexual assault you may not want to enter that webtoon story)  https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100063066

Edited by Tenshi DaStrange

14 hours ago, Tenshi DaStrange said:

Okay so i know this is a webtoon manga but i tell you i wass hooked on this for two days and word of advise do not read in front of children okay parental advisory or whatever on this one total yaoi booty in this. but is a little hott. ( warning if your a victim of sexual assault you may not want to enter that webtoon story)  https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100063066

I just wanna suggest that you put the title of the series instead of just the link so people know what the series is, since it is a series that it kinda touchy with some people.

You appreciate golden days of anime. I respect that, you have nice taste 👌 😎 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 12:15 PM, Eldritch-Prodigy said:

My favorite is Soul Eater. It's seriously so flucking good that I refuse to watch the last episode to this day because I never wanted it to end.

giphy.gif

I know, same 😩😭😭

2 hours ago, Kai said:

You appreciate golden days of anime. I respect that, you have nice taste 👌 😎 

Thank you, I'm an old school knight when it comes to anything because I like it, it sings to me, and for my own other reasons.

• Love 1

I guess I'll drop a list here, this is by no means complete, but there are a lot:
Outlaw Star, Ergo Proxy, Trigun, GunGrave, Kekkai Sensen/Blood Blockade Battlefront, If I See you In My Dreams, Evangelion, G Gundam, Angel's Egg, Memories, Kaiba, Guyver, .hack// series, Candidate for Goddess/Pilot Candidate, Cat Soup, RahXephon, Gantz, Black Jack, Kino's Journey, Welcome to the NHK, Pani Poni Dash, Chromartie High School, KO Beasts, Blue Gender, Last Exile, Gad Guard, Tales of Vesperia, Shiki, AnoHana, K Project, Mushi Shi, Death Parade, Re:Creators, Serial Experiments Lain, Devil is a Part Timer, School Live!, Erased, Interviews with Monster Girls, Land of the Lustrous, Yuki Yuna, Madoka, PreTear, Princess TuTu, Magical Girl Site, Higurashi, Caligula, Cells at Work, Wotakoi

Stuff I'm currently watching (all subbed since I'm impatient) : My Roommate is a Cat, Dororo, Kakegurui season 2, Rising of the Shield Hero, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime season 2, Promised Neverland, new Boogiepop, and Morose Mononokean season 2

I do like anime, but admittedly am quite picky about what I like and tend to go through phases.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzamiya, Death Note and Haikyuu, all quite unrelated to each other are my absolute favourites.

Edit:
Actually I should probably mention I’m into more anime theme songs than I am the actual shows, but make of that what you will.