XerinaNova

Paranormal/scary experiences?

I'm undoubtedly a huge believer in the paranormal. I also love scary stories. Let's share our own stories! 

I will be updating with my own story when I have more time as I'm at work. 

Okay go!

• Like 2

I've experienced a lot over the years. 

When we lived in Moses Lake ,the house we were renting had a graveyard next to iy. A very old one..was from back in the Pioneer days. My bedroom window backed into i..I saw lots of spirits dressed in Pioneer dress.

My beliefs are they are all around us. Waiting for our time.

• Like 1

When I was in Kindergarten I lived in a trailer park. Aside from the ocassional meth lab or sex offender, there was something much scarier right next to my house. My sisters went to school with this weird kid who got picked on a lot by the jocks. He was sort of gothy so it made him stand out a lot. He was openly a self proclaimed "occultist" and would threaten people who messed with him that he'd curse them or something of the like. My sisters didn't ever pick on him but they also never payed him much mind either. Our mother is a Wiccan so they knew enough about real magic that they concluded that he was just an edgy teenager and not anything serious. At the most he was just a dabbler who got his alleged "spells" off some old crappy websites.

One night I was sleeping in the living room after staying up to watch Inuyasha (hey, don't judge!). Our front door had a little window in it so you could see who was at the front door. I had a horrifying nightmare that night. If you've ever seen the movie MirrorMask it was kinda like that visually speaking. The details of the dream probably aren't important but basically I was wandering around this castle and everybody in it was a.) confused why I was there and b.) were looking for someone they knew who went missing. When I woke up, my eyes started adjusting. There was someone at the door. Looking in at me was a pale faced man with wild black hair and dark markings on his face. He didn't look like the neighbor-kid and he certainly didn't look like anybody I knew. His markings were bizarre but I don't remember exactly what they looked like anymore. If you've seen Black Metal corpsepaint or Black Veil Brides warpaint it looked something akin to that. He looked surprised to see that I was awake. Our mouths both went agape at about the same time. I tried to scream but no noise was coming out of my throat. It looked like he was trying to scream too. I ran off the couch and into my parents room and told them someone was outside the door. We walked into the living room and nobody was out there. I slept in their bed that night and had a horrifying dream about old scholars in the castle's tower being burned alive as a falling star was headed towards them.

Years later I found out that I wasn't the only one who saw the pale man. Both of my sisters and my parents had seen him. Each of them had bizarre nightmares as well while living in that home. Sometimes stuff would fall down unexpectedly or they'd hear a voice from nowhere. I remembered times where something weird would happen and the grown ups would all chalk it up to my imagination. The night I saw him in the door's window was when my mom decided to do a cleansing around the house (forgive me if I'm not using the correct terminology. Our religious views are very separate). They kept this from me as best as they could but got worried when I'd bring him up or drew him. I drew him a lot actually. The kid and his parents moved out around the time I started middle school and the new neighbors claimed to have had supernatural experiences too. When my parents and I moved out of the house around the time I was starting high school my sister moved into the mobile home with her husband and daughter. They began to see him again. They'd hear voices, things would move on their own, and sometimes they'd see him looking in from the windows in the corner of their eye only for him to vanish as they shift their attention. One time my sister thought she saw him running away down the hallway to the back bedroom in the trailer. Mom went over one night for another cleansing and they haven't seen him since. I found out about all of this that night.

I still wonder about that sometimes. Maybe the kid nextdoor was tired of being picked on and wanted something to protect him? Something he couldn't handle? Something he couldn't send back.

I've had alot of experiences with seeing the future. Before it happens. Like I knew my sister's baby was gonna die I know my mother was going to die. And how. I also have had my nan and mom visit me after death. Even showing themselves in mirrors behind me

Love this topic, I have so many stories/stuff that have happened/happens to me now.

I believe that my apartment is haunted, I know it sounds foolish to people that don't believe in this.

I think that ghosts know if you are open to them or not, I'm not scare of them though they do them I do me. 👀👻😊😂

Okay so, there are a few and I'll make the small and quick (As I can)

1. So I remember the way my room is positioned I have my door and my bed was so if you turned on your right in bed you'd see out my door to the corridor.   My mother's room was on the left. I was around 8 or 9 at the time and I woke up randomly - I always had the corridor light on because as a normal child the dark scared me. So - waking up I look and see this woman, she looked Victorian. No word of a lie, she had a blue Bonnet hat on and a blue shawl. a white dress and she was see-through and I looked down to her feet and she was gliding! Like actually gliding and I honestly had never been so scared. I still remember her to this day I may actually draw her. 

2. I was a little older this time but not by much. I had woken up once again at night and my bed this time was the other way around so you'd have to be on your left to see out. So the usual thing. I had woken up from a nightmare and I look to my door and once again I see another woman she was different this time. She had ginger hair, a long white gown, and a white bonnet this time, she had her head down and she was scratching her head. I began to panic and I closed my eyes (And ears for some reason) and ran out into my mother's room to explain what I had seen. 

3. My other had a rule of not keeping her bedroom door open so every single day she'd have it closed. We had headed home from our grandmother's house and I rushed to use the toilet. Something caught my eye at the end of our corridor is my mother's room and her door was open. That was very unusual for that to happen. So as I stared into the black gap through the door I saw this figure walk by the door, and I saw this strange white hand. Still bursting for the toilet I ran into the bathroom (Once again covered my eyes and ears!) then screamed running downstairs explaining to mother what I just saw. (We headed back to my grandmother's house minutes later) 

4.  After them ordeals nothing much happened until one day I was a little older around 14-15; I had walked out of my room to head downstairs and the last room on the left was the spare room. Walking past I heard my name being called..."Ashleigh..." I stopped in my tracks and looked into the room. The same womanly voice spoke again. "That's right Ashleigh, come here - to us!" I honestly looked away and thought "Fuck that" and told my mother the ordeal. 

5. I was a little older I was 16 I was in my room and this time my bed was in the position where your head would be facing towards the door. (As you can tell why I didn't like looking out) so it was semi-dark there were no cars going by at the time and int he corner of my room was the biggest and brightest ball of light floating around. I stood up and headed towards it. As I got closer it vanished in midair. I still to this day don't know what it was I believe it was an orb but I don't know it was like the size of a large orange and bright blue! It still freaks me out. 

6. A few more years later I was 18, I had my partner in bed next to me. This time my bed was again where if you turned on your left you'd see out to the corridor (Like it is now actually) and this was in the summertime so it was pretty warm so I had nothing on clothes wise. My cover was off my legs and just over my torso. I was in a deep sleep and then I was awoken by the most strange feeling. The feeling was like long but not sharp claws trailing up my thigh. (I know it sounds like it can be easily debunked but listen) My bedroom door is very hard to open as it's on a carpet and it makes a loud scraping noise when you open it and it's stiff too. Anyway; I do have a dog, only one at the time. He is always left in the living room with the living room door closed and he can't open it from the inside. I have no cats (I'm highly allergic) My partner was snoring his nose off as was my mother too. No one else in the house either. It was the freakiest feeling I have ever encountered. I have never felt anything like that before. Although from time to time I will feel my hair being tugged or my clothes being tugged. 

These are all real memories and they still creep me out even as a 23-year-old. I can't explain any of them. 

When my child was turning six years old, I had a birthday party for  her at my house, just close family and friends. My mother and I were standing on either side of my daughter, we had just finished singing happy Birthday, when my mother and I heard this very loud groan coming from around the area of our bedrooms, my mother and I were the only ones that heard it. We looked at eachother and I saw the color drain from her face, she must have seen the same on mine, and the look exchanged was like "Hey did you hear that?" I checked outside my house after, and it wasnt from outside, there was no one by the bedrooms that could have made that noise, it didnt even sound human. 

After the party I went and saged the shit out of the house, blessed the windows and doors and that was the only time that sound has ever been heard around here. Scary as hell when it happened though