Sign in to follow this  
alexsis.dimarzio@yahoo.com

Dreams and dream related stuff.

I have a lot of eccentric dreams so it’s hard to pin point one...BUT. I have HEAVY reoccurring dreams like night by night same exact dream not to mention waking up to get away from it, just to go to sleep right where I left off...anyone else? Lol

• Like 1

When it comes to dreams I say I have the strangest dreams. 

Like last night. I saw my uncle dying (Which he apparently is but he's also a chronic liar too) and he told me I was his favorite niece (I doubt that) From that I looked up from my uncle to see two Indian people a man and wife wiping yellow paint on my head and saying I had been accepted into their family. Then it turned into me running around this arcade playing on a few of the machines and I ran from the room and I was in this huge shopping center and I believe I was being chased or something. I don't know but that was all I could remember from my dream last night. 

The best dream I remember. (Back story my grandmother's dog was due to give birth) so I had a dream that my grandmother's dog was having her puppies and then a few moments later my mother comes into my room and I'm fully awake (Which this time was the spare room, my ex-partner decided he wanted to move us in there for some reason) It's like 4:50 something AM and my mother says to me "Ash you need to go to grandmother's Dotty is having her puppies!" So I get dressed and I head out running to my grandmothers and there you have it. I had a dream she's having her puppies and reality she actually was giving birth. It's strange how dreams like that work.  ^_^ 

I wonder what I'll dream about tonight. If it's interesting I'll update you guys. ^_^