Onision

Introduce Yourself

10 hours ago, Drifter Kane said:

Hi again, heh.  I'm Korean!😀.  I don't follow Kpop though, I like anime though, I think you're awesome btw.✌️.

Aaayyyyyy 😂👊

my name is Brandy.

I'm working on my anti-social tendencies.

I'm 33.

I'm sarcastic and morbid af.

I'm a work in progress lol.

I go by Keena by friends and family!

I love my lifeguard job! This might sound corny but I love when people succeed in life, and love helping people succeed!

Chinchillas are my favorite animal!

I love talking about the "weird" and out there thoughts and ideas!

Let's be friends? ^_^

Snapchat-1134655462.jpg

My name is Marisa

I'm gonna be basic, and tell y'all I'm a mom to an amazing little boy. 😁

I'm a CDA, web developer & graphic designer. Odd mix but hey.

I'm very sarcastic, and blunt. 🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by Magui

5 hours ago, Corronna Fly said:

I go by Keena by friends and family!

I love my lifeguard job! This might sound corny but I love when people succeed in life, and love helping people succeed!

Chinchillas are my favorite animal!

I love talking about the "weird" and out there thoughts and ideas!

Let's be friends? ^_^

Snapchat-1134655462.jpg

A chinchilla should chill, hehe.  Wait, what's a chinchilla?  I'll be a chinchillaman, hehe.  As long as life, there's hope!  Thanks for posting in my topic too.  Ttyl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drifter Kane said:

A chinchilla should chill, hehe.  Wait, what's a chinchilla?  I'll be a chinchillaman, hehe.  As long as life, there's hope!  Thanks for posting in my topic too.  Ttyl.

This is a chinchilla! Aren't they so cute? ^_^ I hope I answered your topic as best as I could! 

Screenshot_20190208-192610_Google.jpg

I'm Elijah, but you can call me Eli!

I'm 18 years old and a trans guy. I'm bisexual and an upcoming I.T student. I live in Australia.

Hey there, I prefer to keep names private, and such, but you can call me Piggy. 

I'm a huge fan of pigs, they're very cute. I collect video games, enjoy board games/table top games, have a corgi and a husky, and really like stickers. That's about it. 

Hi, I'm InsomniaQueen but you can call me Angy. 

I'm a huge book and video game nerd. Cats are my favorite animals and once I've moved into a bigger apartment I wanna adopt one again. I work in Graphic and UI design. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone. 

I love anime, reading and almost anything outdoors.

I'm kind of a thrill seeker and love horror/mystery movies and books. 

I love children and am a lead toddler teacher for a preschool program and I am going to school to be a teacher.

Mostly I'm just here to lurk while I study so I don't go insane. 

• Like 2

Hey there people! I'm new and still figuring this out 😅 but I guess ill start by making my first post 

I love Italian food, stargazing, listening to music, reading, writing, anime, watching and finding new shows and movies, random late night drives and lastly I love animals

I love to sleep, my favorite color is blue, I have pink hair, my favorite food is everything with mushrooms 

my name is Alexandra I'm soon 25 years old and I'm a ftm transgender

Yay found the new forum ^^

I'm Natascha (but call me Eden, please) I'm Dutch, currently 20 years old (21 in May) Gemini, lesbian, vegetarian

I work fulltime and freakin' love my job (I make PCB's)

I like all kinds of music, but mostly kpop and 80's pop. In my freetime I like to walk, bike, watch youtube, reading online articles about shit I find interesting

Hey, I'm Ashleigh. 

I'm a former vegetarian  (I have reasons that I stopped but I don't want to bore you with it) 

I'm in love with Rammstein and I'm having a Rammstein sleeve done. (Yes I love them that much haha) 

I've been a fan of Onision since I first saw his short comedy sketch. ("Caught a ghost in my house" I think that's the name) 

I'm 23 years old 24 in May. I'm Bisexual and I'm also in the closet with my family about my Gender knowing other than my mother who knows, no one else would understand. I'm genderqueer - I think I don't know I'm still confused myself but for now genderqueer/genderfluid is like what I'm balancing with. 

I love eating Spinach and I love eating Broccoli (I honestly do. They're miniature trees!)  

Hi! 

My name is Molly

Im 35

I like Comedy Movies and I like Animals

My hobbies include writing, online art and listening to various types of music 😎

Hello.

I'm Lilith, I'm 28 years old and I've been watching Onision since the legendary banana video. I'm from Europe and very interested in language, literature (especially fiction), computer science, feminism and social activism in general, but with a healthy dose of cynicism and realism. Glad to join the forum and I hope to make some friends here.