my nickname is maxximus 

I’m 27

from the UK

i watch a lot of YouTube 

onision is Awersome 

Funfact about me is Iv met johnny Depp 😄

• Like 2

My name is Kayse.

I am terrified of escalators & elevators.

I love raspberries.

• Like 1

My name is Chelsea. I work with special needs students. My jobs my life. I love music. I'm 22. That's all I guess 😁

• Like 2

Hey I'm Ella... not much of a youtube person but I sometimes check what's on trending. Made myself an account and subscribed to Onision of course 🙂 Nice to meet everyone. Also sorry English isn't my first language so if I'm unclear or write something wrong, please be patient with me x)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Carmen24U said:

My name is Carmen

And I love kpop

Idk wth I'm doing with my life

So yeah hi

And I am also super socially awkward

Imma not reveal my real name, so for now call me bob

I like memes

I'm Italian 

I can kinda draw anime

4 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

Imma not reveal my real name, so for now call me bob

I like memes

I'm Italian 

I can kinda draw anime

Hello bob. I'm Diana. Welcome to the forum

My name is Anna but you guys can call me Ann, I study graphical design and I really love old stuff! I get often called an old soul, I really can't relate to a lot of the trends of these days and I just so love the mid 2000's so much. Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong decade and I really wish that my chemical romance was considered still cool. I love old anime like Ranma ½, Ginga nagareboshi Gin, Full metal alchemist & Sailor Moon. 🙂

Hi, I'm Adelle.  I like playing video games a lot.  I don't really ever wear makeup, it just doesn't look good on me.  I like Japanese music a lot, songs such as Dango Daikazoku, Ugly Guy Documentary, and Bye Bye Sayonara are my favs 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spamdeservesdeath said:

Hi, I'm Adelle.  I like playing video games a lot.  I don't really ever wear makeup, it just doesn't look good on me.  I like Japanese music a lot, songs such as Dango Daikazoku, Ugly Guy Documentary, and Bye Bye Sayonara are my favs 🙂

Hi and welcome.  I'm fairly new as well.  The people here are nice unlike other forums.  I'm sure like my experience so far on these forums, you'll be beside people rather than people and you building division.

Hi, I’m Taylor. I’m 22, currently studying sociology, and working in youth services at my local library. I like making art, playing the guitar, and watching movies and YouTube videos. Also love Nintendo games. I’ve been an Onision fan for several years now. Like many others, the first video I ever watched was “I’m a Banana.” Nice to meet you!:)

Hello, my name is Sam!

I really enjoy hiking and nature walks. 

I’m currently working towards a degree in dental hygiene, so I really really like teeth.

I have an irrational fear of whales. They could probably swallow me whole.  

My name is Sandra But Most people call me Sabs.

I own a 5year old Bernese mountain dog with the name Eddie.

I love the legend of Zelda and even have a Zelda tattoo.

I’m very creative and likes do to anything from diamond paintings to casual drawing.

My name is Charlotte.

I'm in my second year of college (university).

I spend my summers working at a zoo, which is the best summer job ever.

I love spiders, so I get called Charlotte's Web a lot. 

Hello I am Angel, I am 28. I used to be obese and i have lost 150 pounds through lots of hard work and many countless sweaty days at the gym and working through binge eating disorder with a therapist. The only issue i have now is i'm still a social outcast. Awkward and aloof, sometimes inappropriate. Horrible sense of humor...too too dark. I was the goth chick in high school who is still wearing fishnets and a black peacoat or leather jacket. I am meek and shy but when you get to know me i am a loud mouth with a big heart who fights for what i believe in. I also fight hard for my goals and I'm super ambitious. Anywho whats up!?!IMG_20190206_200513_mr1549542679041.thumb.jpg.a9d01c480bfe64a8ff41ad0f9c37c4e4.jpg   

I be Tristan.

I love laughter. I also like fresh air. I love midwest emo. I love RPGs. I'm terrified of wasps. They're little scary flying turds from Satan's butthole. Nice to meet y'all.

• Like 1

Just now, Acidbunny013 said:

Hi, my name is savanna 

I’m really weird and have been watch Onision for  year and I love him and Laineybot 

57C51DFD-2906-41C8-87F9-1FB1D79A6A9E.jpeg

Welcomeeeeeee 💗💗💗

• Thanks 1

My name is Dey 25 live in Los Angeles. Cosmetologist. I love your videos because you’re so different than all the other youtubers. I’m fairly new to this so I’m not sure how to use the website so any tips or guidense by anyone on here would be helpful!!! 💛💛

2 hours ago, Dey.sailormoon said:

My name is Dey 25 live in Los Angeles. Cosmetologist. I love your videos because you’re so different than all the other youtubers. I’m fairly new to this so I’m not sure how to use the website so any tips or guidense by anyone on here would be helpful!!! 💛💛

I agree, onision is funny as heck and really something special I think too.  Hi Dey, welcome.

On February 5, 2019 at 12:54 PM, Carmen24U said:

My name is Carmen

And I love kpop

Idk wth I'm doing with my life

So yeah hi

Hi again, heh.  I'm Korean!😀.  I don't follow Kpop though, I like anime though, I think you're awesome btw.✌️.