What are your thoughts on body hair. I remove everything all the time. Except in the winter I don't shave my legs. My skin is so sensitive if I shave in the winter I get ingrown hairs.. had a guy the other day comment on my legs saying I was disgusting. 

I don't personally think it's an issue. 

What are your guys thoughts on body hair. 

• Love 1

Personally, I enjoy the feel of smooth skin, no hair for me.
But, I don't see an issue about keeping comfortable during the winter.

Seriously, that guy's not worth your time or concern.
It's your body, not his - and I'm damn sure he's got vines on his legs, so he better not talk smack.

• Love 2

I don't mind body hair on other people. It doesn't bother me!

However I find it to be annoying on myself. I shave and have waxed, but I am considering to save up for laser hair removal as a permanent solution!

People can do as they please, I personally prefer shaving.

8 minutes ago, XerinaNova said:

People can do as they please, I personally prefer shaving.

Exactly this guy was talking to me about "female presentation". And I'm here thinking.... Well anything I was presenting to you is over now buddy. Flop off! 

• Love 2
  • Lol 1

2 minutes ago, AmazingDiana said:

Exactly this guy was talking to me about "female presentation". And I'm here thinking.... Well anything I was presenting to you is over now buddy. Flop off! 

Lmao like whoa there buddy fuck off 

That guy sounds like a real treat /sarcasm

1 minute ago, XerinaNova said:

Lmao like whoa there buddy fuck off 

That guy sounds like a real treat /sarcasm

Haha yes. Indeed. I pretty told him to go shave his balls. 

• Love 1

Do whatever you feel like doing!! 

I generally shave because I like my legs being smooth in the summer because dresses and shorts can be a thing. But winter I don't give a fuck. It's cold. I'm wearing pants. Deal with it world! 

• Love 1

I prefer my partners to have a little bit, but still have hair pretty short down there. But honestly it doesn't matter if it's any different. As for the rest of the body, I really don't care what people do. I shave everything just because my skin gets irritated when hair rubs on my clothes. 

I've met a lot of people that think any bit of prickle is absolutely disgusting, and I'm sorry you ran into someone like that who felt like that. 

I don't grow much body hair so I dont care really. My sister never even developed armpit hair. Lucky bitch.

I don't mind except for facial hair which I err aggressively shave it off, at some point (as it annoying grows more) I'll likely consider doing laser removal. It makes me feel somewhat dysphoric.

Hair doesn't bother me on others. I leave armpits for the most part unshaved unless going somewhere fancy and when I feel like having my legs being smooth I buy a wax kit.

On 2/8/2019 at 2:13 PM, AmazingDiana said:

What are your thoughts on body hair. I remove everything all the time. Except in the winter I don't shave my legs. My skin is so sensitive if I shave in the winter I get ingrown hairs.. had a guy the other day comment on my legs saying I was disgusting. 

I don't personally think it's an issue. 

What are your guys thoughts on body hair. 

That guy was a real douche canoe

If ya wanna be hairy,  be hairy. If ya wanna be shaven, be shaven. Live your best life. 

I have pronounced edema in my legs, so even if I really wanted to shave, which I don't, I'd be too scared to of fear I would cut open my already thin skin on my legs.

I always keep my pits maintained though, armpit hair kinda freaks me out. 

I also get this annoying hair under my chin and around the upper of my neck, because you know, age. I shave the hell outta that S●●●, it comes in strangely and makes me uncomfortable. 

Other than that, im pretty damn hairy.  I've come to accept that and if someone else can't, it's not my problem, it's theirs. 

I only shave my legs when I want to feel extra clean,  otherwise I could careless

• Love 1

My hair is very light and thin, so I don't bother unless I'm on a date.

• Love 2

I'm naturally blonde so body hair has never been an issue for me, it's stayed soft and white my whole life. I do regularly shave my underarms, I'll sometimes shave my legs (like for special occasions and whatnot), and I'll trim the basement regularly but I never shave there. My skin is super sensitive and I'd rather not get ingrowns 😬

I pretty much just shave my armpits.

My legs don't grow enough hair for me to really worry too much about it, but occasionally I'll shave them.

I also have sensitive skin so I don't shave everything regularly. I will shave my armpits every time I shower, but I don't shave my legs unless it's summer or I plan on meeting up with my boyfriend haha.  Otherwise I'm a sasquatch.