So many people have been curious about Wicca and what it’s all about so I decided since I am a Wiccan, I would make my own little un official    Wicca-Pedia hehe :3 

So I will be answering questions regarding Wicca as well as putting information. Articles,guides etc to all things related to Wicca.

I may also include the history of Wicca  as well if your interested and clear up any misconceptions you have about Wiccans/Wicca In General.

Im not an expert Wiccan but I thought this topic would also give me on opportunity to also learn more about Wicca. It’s very important to read as much information you can to better fully understand the aspect more so, also to find your own path in magick.

will be posting ASAP.

293E94C4-EE26-4633-955B-54D30112C66A.gif

1D43F074-7E4B-4273-8D22-C6E63181B1B6.gif

• Love 4

9 minutes ago, Jackii-Dakota said:

Blessed Be!

Thank you 😊 I appreciate it !!!

Edited by LizardQueen
  • Love 2

i like that cats are a 'wiccan symbol'  😉  i am an athiest or agnostic essentially but ive always identified with wiccans, buddhusts, taoists, even a little paganism, etc..
mostly for the emphasis on nature.  if i had to worship anything as a 'god' it would likely be the sun, the moon, the earth and the waves (water) which a lot of those eastern religions and philosophies have symbolism rooted in that like the 5 pointed star for the elements (earht, air, fire, water, metal) 
ive always felt an extreme kinship with nature  so while i'm not a wiccan, i can appreciate a lot of it.....
and i appreciate my cat too (he's been super affectionate and rubbin' on me all day lol)  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AnnaSantina said:

i like that cats are a 'wiccan symbol'  😉  i am an athiest or agnostic essentially but ive always identified with wiccans, buddhusts, taoists, even a little paganism, etc..
mostly for the emphasis on nature.  if i had to worship anything as a 'god' it would likely be the sun, the moon, the earth and the waves (water) which a lot of those eastern religions and philosophies have symbolism rooted in that like the 5 pointed star for the elements (earht, air, fire, water, metal) 
ive always felt an extreme kinship with nature  so while i'm not a wiccan, i can appreciate a lot of it.....
and i appreciate my cat too (he's been super affectionate and rubbin' on me all day lol)  

Haha yeah it’s very interesting when you learn more about it and it makes sense to me so that’s why I follow it. 

• Love 2

yea, i dont neccesarily 'follow' it because i'm against religion as a whole but i'm 'into' it... like i kind of pick and choose what i like from different religions and philosophies.  i have a light up buddha lamp in my room though (and a ton of elephant lamps-- elephants are a symbol of luck, long life, prosperity, and a re usually tied to the maternal line (i dont neccesarly identify as fully female, a bit nonbinary, but my moms side of the family, that i'm close to is a family of strong women- my mom and her 3 sisters and essentially celebrating the maternal line, my mother, my grandmother, my aunts, and down to myself) - i have elephants all over the place, lol  then i do have a elemental 5 pt star necklace as well.    i love symbolism... and apparently i have a living symbol sleepin' on the wooden trunk in my room, my cat lol  

• Love 1

Just now, AnnaSantina said:

yea, i dont neccesarily 'follow' it because i'm against religion as a whole but i'm 'into' it... like i kind of pick and choose what i like from different religions and philosophies.  i have a light up buddha lamp in my room though (and a ton of elephant lamps-- elephants are a symbol of luck, long life, prosperity, and a re usually tied to the maternal line (i dont neccesarly identify as fully female, a bit nonbinary, but my moms side of the family, that i'm close to is a family of strong women- my mom and her 3 sisters and essentially celebrating the maternal line, my mother, my grandmother, my aunts, and down to myself) - i have elephants all over the place, lol  then i do have a elemental 5 pt star necklace as well.    i love symbolism... and apparently i have a living symbol sleepin' on the wooden trunk in my room, my cat lol  

I wasn’t raised with going to church but I’m baptized lol. I basically choose my own following and that’s cool! I have a lot of that mystical decor as well! 

• Love 2

14 minutes ago, LizardQueen said:

Haha yeah it’s very interesting when you learn more about it and it makes sense to me so that’s why I follow it. 

I also consider MYSELF a bit of a medicine woman (which is the only time im okay with using 'woman' in regards to myself because the only other word for it is 'medicine man' and i'm not that so..... medicine woman/shaman/ etc--- i have organic gardens and i love to go out in the summer and make teas from herbs that i grow and search out natural weeds that have healing properties like bee balm, sage, salvia, echinachea, oxalis (which is a very common 'weed'  in my area and delicious and kind of tastes  like lemonade - its has properties similar to caffiene and is good for headaches)  and mushrooms etc.  like making teas that have healing qualities and mixing up tinctures - white willow bark and poppy for pain, turmeric and ginger for inflammation (funny story- i had an ingrown toenail once that got infected BADLY - it hurt SOooo bad -- i tried everything- soaking it, neosporin, all diff over the counter antibiotic gels and none of it worked.  so eventually i went back to my roots and found a recipe for turmeric paste.  i soaked my foot, put the turmeric paste all over my toenail and then you wrap it with a thin sliced sliver or ginger and like put a bandage over it all to hold it.  i did this all at night and went to sleep-- in the morning i woke up and it was almost completely healed.  like no more infection it was completely gone and took down all the swelling, then it just needed to finish healing from like the skin peeling all around it from the skin stretching from the swelling.  
theres so many uses for herbs and oldschool herbal medicine is so under rated

Edited by AnnaSantina
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, AnnaSantina said:

I also consider MYSELF a bit of a medicine woman (which is the only time im okay with using 'woman' in regards to myself because the only other word for it is 'medicine man' and i'm not that so..... medicine woman/shaman/ etc--- i have organic gardens and i love to go out in the summer and make teas from herbs that i grow and search out natural weeds and mushrooms etc.  like making teas that have healing qualities and mixing up tinctures - white willow bark and poppy for pain, turmeric and ginger for inflammation (funny story- i had an ingrown toenail once that got infected BADLY - it hurt SOooo bad -- i tried everything- soaking it, neosporin, all diff over the counter antibiotic gels and none of it worked.  so eventually i went back to my roots and found a recipe for turmeric paste.  i soaked my foot, put the turmeric paste all over my toenail and then you wrap it with a thin sliced sliver or ginger and like put a bandage over it all to hold it.  i did this all at night and went to sleep-- in the morning i woke up and it was almost completely healed.  like no more infection it was completely gone and took down all the swelling, then it just needed to finish healing from like the skin peeling all around it from the skin stretching from the swelling.  
theres so many uses for herbs and oldschool herbal medicine is so under rated

Ohhh that’s actually gonna be my next topic XD herb magic!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, LizardQueen said:

I wasn’t raised with going to church but I’m baptized lol. I basically choose my own following and that’s cool! I have a lot of that mystical decor as well! 

we're italian-  i'm fully italian on both sides - off the boat relatives-- so my whole family is like traditional italian roman catholics - most of my extended family is still religious and i went to church when i was young, up until like 9 years old so i was baptized and got communion which catholics do around 8.  after 8 or 9 though we moved across the country and my parents were working all the time and disconnected from the rest of my family for a while so we stopped going to church and i never really believed in it all anyway, so i just never got into it or started going again.  my mom still believes in god to an extent but not super religious so really my family - me and my brothers are kind of the odd balls in my fam-  the heathens lol  .. i think my older brother did his confirmation but that was b/c his girlfriend at the time was doing it (thats done around 16) so he went to ccd with her and did it-- we had already moved at this point and none of the rest of us were going to church.  

• Love 2

Just now, AnnaSantina said:

we're italian-  i'm fully italian on both sides - off the boat relatives-- so my whole family is like traditional italian roman catholics - most of my extended family is still religious and i went to church when i was young, up until like 9 years old so i was baptized and got communion which catholics do around 8.  after 8 or 9 though we moved across the country and my parents were working all the time and disconnected from the rest of my family for a while so we stopped going to church and i never really believed in it all anyway, so i just never got into it or started going again.  my mom still believes in god to an extent but not super religious so really my family - me and my brothers are kind of the odd balls in my fam-  the heathens lol  .. i think my older brother did his confirmation but that was b/c his girlfriend at the time was doing it (thats done around 16) so he went to ccd with her and did it-- we had already moved at this point and none of the rest of us were going to church.  

Ohhhh that’s cool!

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, LizardQueen said:

Ohhh that’s actually gonna be my next topic XD herb magic!

the way herbs work sometimes it IS like magic.  it magically healed my toe overnight lol.  ive used turmeric on my dog too when he used to get inflamed joints - and ive taken it myself orally for arthritis pain.   (i'm way too young to have arthritis but try telling that to my body) 

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, AnnaSantina said:

the way herbs work sometimes it IS like magic.  it magically healed my toe overnight lol.  ive used turmeric on my dog too when he used to get inflamed joints - and ive taken it myself orally for arthritis pain.   (i'm way too young to have arthritis but try telling that to my body) 

Yeah they do have healing properties.

• Love 2