Jump to content
Wolfie

Compliment The Person Above You

Recommended Posts

Simple game where you give the person above you a compliment about something. Could be related to their profile pic, name, or if ya know them could be a nice thing about them cx

:classic_love: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like your screen name because it reminds me of the nickname given to Wolfgang by his wife in the film “Amadeus”. I heart that movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like your profile picture. It describes my mood a lot. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Danilovespizza said:

@Angels_Founder I saw your art on another post and you’re a good artist 😊 the bananas in the background look very Warhol-esque

Awwwwww <3 thank you! :) You seem like a nice person and creative minded yourself

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Angels_Founder said:

Awwwwww ❤️ thank you! 🙂 You seem like a nice person and creative minded yourself

Thank you!! I like to think of myself as a creative person 🎨 I do drawing and painting and recently I’ve gotten into wood carving. It helps me relax you should try it! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Danilovespizza said:

Thank you!! I like to think of myself as a creative person 🎨 I do drawing and painting and recently I’ve gotten into wood carving. It helps me relax you should try it! 

Right now I make jewelry, pins, paintings, and I do a lot... lol I have not tried wood carving yet but I might try it one day :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angels_Founder said:

Right now I make jewelry, pins, paintings, and I do a lot... lol I have not tried wood carving yet but I might try it one day 🙂

You should post more pics of your art in the art thread and tag me so I can see it! I’ll post some pics of my work later too 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Danilovespizza said:

You should post more pics of your art in the art thread and tag me so I can see it! I’ll post some pics of my work later too 😄

I have so much stuff I could post lol I will probably do it later then :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Angels_Founder you're above me so I'ma compliment you! Get ready! It's coming!! 

Hi 🙂 I think your glasses look cute! And from what I've seen on the forums so far you're a really rad person 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 2:51 PM, Angels_Founder said:

You seem like a very outgoing and nice person ❤️

Thank you so much! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Taraaf said:

@Angels_Founder you're above me so I'ma compliment you! Get ready! It's coming!! 

Hi 🙂 I think your glasses look cute! And from what I've seen on the forums so far you're a really rad person 🙂

Awwwwwww 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You seem like a really nice person and you're pretty. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Anna said:

You seem like a really nice person and you're pretty. 

I love your name, my bestfriend is called Anna I think ur a nice person(I hope I'm not wrong)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Carmen24U said:

I love your name, my bestfriend is called Anna I think ur a nice person(I hope I'm not wrong)

I like that you joined the forum. It's a great community of people here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Carmen24U said:

I love your name, my bestfriend is called Anna I think ur a nice person(I hope I'm not wrong)

You aren't wrong, you seem nice too. :classic_happy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Site Rules