Sign in to follow this  
Corronna Fly

Do you have a YouTube channel?

Hey so as I was writing my PewDiePie topic, I thought we should have a Topic where people can post their channel and we can support each other! Link your channel and i will happily check out your channel and subscribe! 

I have a YouTube channel but I only have one video and am not sure I will post more 😓 its here of anyone wants to check it out.

Also if anyone has Instagram, Deviant Art, Twitter, etc. I'll happily check them out 😁 link it all!

• Like 2

@Sheila Motko I subscribed to your channel! You have so many videos! I'm a little busy today but I'll watch some of your videos when I get home! Looking forward to it! 😁 if anyone else wants to check out Sheila's channel its here!

Also Sheila is one of my favorite names it's so pretty! And all the Sheilas I know (which are only 2) were both badass rebel girls! You would be the third Sheila I know!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a joint channel with my partner. It’s kinda cluttered with streams right now, tho, haha. Just look up Nipnugs. Subscribe if you feel like it. 

• Like 2

Ummm here's mine haven't done much with it lately, pretty much all of the videos are from drag shows except for maybe one 😂😂

Sub to all of them lol

Edited by KitKatPenguin
Added to it

4 hours ago, Corronna Fly said:

@Onryouji is this your channel? Just making sure I subscribed to the right one! I'll watch them once I get time!

Yup that’s the one! Thanks for the subscription and for taking the time! 

Used to make some videos here and there but mainly just use my account to like and comment on stuff.

Always like fiding new YouTubers to watch 🙂