Sign in to follow this  
Keikei

Daily chat thread

Hi guys! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm new too, so I'm trying to navigate the forums and figure everything out as well. 😛

I think It would be cool to have a chat thread each day were we can talk to each other about how our days went and other random topics. Or does it already exist? :3 like I said, still getting used to the forums and such. But I'm happy to meet all of you 

On February 9, 2019 at 4:52 PM, Keikei said:

Hi guys! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm new too, so I'm trying to navigate the forums and figure everything out as well. 😛

I think It would be cool to have a chat thread each day were we can talk to each other about how our days went and other random topics. Or does it already exist? :3 like I said, still getting used to the forums and such. But I'm happy to meet all of you 

Sup Keikei.  I like the idea so we don't clog up the forums with topics.  Interesting name.  Don't mean  to say it is an interesting name in any way to make you think I'm wondering about you in a prey way of asking that is in any sense, shape, or form.  Nice to meet you and welcome by the way.  My day went fine, just came back from a walk with music from headphones in the night.  

Edited by Drifter Kane