Drifter Kane

I think you're awesom Greg...is that wrong?

Onision, you may be a winner in the harmony of today's currents in the world, but do you think you can accept me saying that I think you're awesome still...from someone like me?  Keep still being you Greg.  I pray nothing gets you to your cores in any negative way.  I hope Lainey is like your agent for as long as you like meaning by love...if I'm making any sense.  

Hey Greg, ever feel like when you walk with shoes in a crowd, you try to make cool stepping sounds...like asmr...hahahaha.😂.  Like you're trying to put on a performance.  I like to do it.

Thanks for the positive reinforcement! I appreciate the compliments! As for shoes in a crowd... hmmm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I mean, you're not wrong Kane, he does have a good voice for ASMR style videos. I'd never stop watching his channel that's for sure. 😂 I normally watch stuff like that since it's a huge relief. Vortex ASMR did a slow style tapping on various objects and I ended up having a nap when I normally don't sleep at all in the afternoon. 

Thanks so much Emily ~ It feels like the world is gloom sometimes, but people like you brighten it up 🙂

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Onision said:

Thanks so much Emily ~ It feels like the world is gloom sometimes, but people like you brighten it up 🙂

This whole forum makes me happy 🙂 thank you for being you, Greg! You're the best!

• Like 1