Peacefulfaerie

Eugenia Cooney could be getting help, finally!

I don't know how many people have looked at this, I simply went to check for an update, and before anyone says she looks even worse than in her last photo, ignore the photo and read the description! 
All I know is that we all heard her publically say "I don't need to go to the doctor, I don't feel like I'm, like, going to die, or anything." and here we finally are. What are your thoughts on this? I don't know about anyone else but I literally gasped, I literally thought I was reading it wrong, but I'm not and I am so proud of her beyond words. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Geotikid said:

I hope so she such a nice girl 

She's literally the sweetest, and I can't express how huge this could be for her. Can you even imagine how viral she'll become when or if there are progress reports on her recovery? This is so huge. 

• Like 2

This is a huge step in the right direction. So proud she's accepting she needs help. 💮

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Taraaf said:

This is a huge step in the right direction. So proud she's accepting she needs help. 💮

Me too, I hope she takes all the time that's needed. I'll be cheering for her the whole time. ^_^

• Like 1

Just now, Peacefulfaerie said:

Me too, I hope she takes all the time that's needed. I'll be cheering for her the whole time. ^_^

Honestly can't wait to see her getting healthy and happy! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Taraaf said:

Honestly can't wait to see her getting healthy and happy! 

Oh, I know! Do you think she'll at one point post recovery photos or an update video one day? Wow... It's like so much pressure has been lifted, I've had a few of my friends pray for her the whole time she's been away (I'm not religious but they believe in it, so I'm cool with it).

• Like 1

Just now, Peacefulfaerie said:

Oh, I know! Do you think she'll at one point post recovery photos or an update video one day? Wow... It's like so much pressure has been lifted, I've had a few of my friends pray for her the whole time she's been away (I'm not religious but they believe in it, so I'm cool with it).

I'm expecting a very long break. And honestly I don't mind it. She needs to take as much time as possible. As for photos and videos I'm sure shell come back and we'll see a healthy Euginia and I cannot wait for that update 🙂

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Taraaf said:

I'm expecting a very long break. And honestly I don't mind it. She needs to take as much time as possible. As for photos and videos I'm sure shell come back and we'll see a healthy Euginia and I cannot wait for that update 🙂

Yep, a very needed, well-deserved break. I'll be happy to subscribe and refollow her after she's close to a complete recovery. 🙂 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, swiftscout said:

yay~ I'm so happy for her 

We're all very happy, the only way to go from here is forward. I normally don't make posts like these but it felt like the right thing to do since I know how worried we've all been.

Thanks for sharing this here. I was so relieved to read this tweet. It doesn't really sound like it was written by her though- I wonder if she's IP and someone is posting on her behalf? Either way, so glad she's getting help and it's finally being addressed!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ciphersyndicate said:

Thanks for sharing this here. I was so relieved to read this tweet. It doesn't really sound like it was written by her though- I wonder if she's IP and someone is posting on her behalf? Either way, so glad she's getting help and it's finally being addressed!

It could be she's taken a different approach to her behavior since she knows that if it looked too bubbly and happy, then no one would believe her. The fact she downplayed her usual personality drastically tells me that maybe this was directly from her. It could have been her mother who made the post, but I doubt it. Regardless it's as you said, I'm ecstatic that finally, she has decided to go down the right path, even if it is a long time coming. Better late than never, as they say. ^_^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AmazingDiana said:

Now she should make videos showing her progress and getting help. Make her channel about recovery

This is only day one, I think it would be more of a shock if she returns to social media and the life of YouTube when she's willing and able. In her case, documenting the recovery visually wouldn't be for the best. Photos, maybe. But videos should be held off until she's closer to a healthier weight so that when fans see her, they'll see what they've wanted all along. I hope for the first video when the time comes, that she'll disable comments. They'll be off the walls for quite some time until the shock wears off. I believe in her and I know she can do this. All we can do right now is show love, support, and to respect her privacy as much as possible. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

This is only day one, I think it would be more of a shock if she returns to social media and the life of YouTube when she's willing and able. In her case, documenting the recovery visually wouldn't be for the best. Photos, maybe. But videos should be held off until she's closer to a healthier weight so that when fans see her, they'll see what they've wanted all along. I hope for the first video when the time comes, that she'll disable comments. They'll be off the walls for quite some time until the shock wears off. I believe in her and I know she can do this. All we can do right now is show love, support, and to respect her privacy as much as possible. 

I agree. I'm just saying her fans love her she should make recovery videos showing her progress maybe once a month or two. Just to let us see the recovery. We all wanna see her succeed

Edited by AmazingDiana
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AmazingDiana said:

I agree. I'm just saying her fans love her she should make recovery videos showing her progress maybe once a month or two. Just to let us see the recovery. We all wanna see her succeed

That's true. The only thing that bothers me is how much hate Onision is getting, he's just as happy about this as all of us are, I hardly see how anyone can still flame him for past videos. Regardless of what people say, I stand behind him and Eugenia 100% and I look forward to seeing what happens. I'm glad that 2019 is the year of change for so many people.

She's a beautiful soul, I'm really happy for her. Getting help is hard but admitting you need help is even harder. Bless 💜

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XerinaNova said:

She's a beautiful soul, I'm really happy for her. Getting help is hard but admitting you need help is even harder. Bless 💜

She admitted it in the best way possible and I respect her for handling it in such a grounded way instead of her happy-go-lucky tone. It really showed her honesty. It's so beautiful to see, and if I could I'd give her a super long hug.

I just hope she is actually in a hospital and that the photo she used for the post wasn't a current one(since the background is clearly not a hospital room). I've been her size before(not from an eating disorder but a medical condition that made me unable to keep food down) and the re-feeding process requires a hospital setting. From a medical standpoint, I would imagine getting her stabilized would be first priority, which would mean either nutrition through a PICC line or a feeding tube. 

1 minute ago, Lia said:

I just hope she is actually in a hospital and that the photo she used for the post wasn't a current one(since the background is clearly not a hospital room). I've been her size before(not from an eating disorder but a medical condition that made me unable to keep food down) and the re-feeding process requires a hospital setting. From a medical standpoint, I would imagine getting her stabilized would be first priority, which would mean either nutrition through a PICC line or a feeding tube. 

The photo has a Christmas tree behind her, so it could be an old one. Then again, that's the only thing I'm not sure about because my family and I always take the tree down two days after the holiday. Either way, I think it's the last photo before her admission into a hospital since I imagine showing off being hooked up to tubes and machines would only scare everyone further. I hope you're doing well though and I'm sorry to hear you went through that. ;-;

8 minutes ago, Lzzy11 said:

Best thing I heard in a while. 🙂

Couldn't agree more, I really needed to see good news today since I'm actually really stressed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peacefulfaerie said:

The photo has a Christmas tree behind her, so it could be an old one. Then again, that's the only thing I'm not sure about because my family and I always take the tree down two days after the holiday. Either way, I think it's the last photo before her admission into a hospital since I imagine showing off being hooked up to tubes and machines would only scare everyone further. I hope you're doing well though and I'm sorry to hear you went through that. ;-;

Good eye lol I didn't notice the tree. Hopefully she is in good hands. Thanks, I'm doing better than I was. I couldn't eat food for years and was kept alive with TPN, basically i.v nutrition infusions but it's getting better and I can eat tiny amounts and am attempting to sustain life without the TPN, which is amazing lol that's why euginas struggle hits home...even though it wasnt an eating disorder, I know how it feels to live that Malnourished and your just in this fog. I was at a point where the doctors were blunt about my death and I knew but my brain just felt numb and hazy so I wasn't really scared. I was just so tired. Even small things like lifting my arms to shampoo would make me so dizzy and exhausted. When I started getting better and gaining weight I was excited but it was also scary. I knew I needed to gain weight to survive but even without an eating disorder, my clothes getting tight freaked me out a bit and I had to keep reminding myself that I needed to gain weight and it was okay. Before I got sick I always hated gaining weight lol and so I had to keep reminding myself that it was a good thing. I really feel for eugina because even though she's getting help, it's going to be hard. Even as someone who wasn't anorexic, it can be uncomfortable to be told you have to gain at least 30lb because normally weight gain is automatically associated with being a negative thing. I had to keep reminding myself that it was a good thing. Even now looking back at photos from that time in my life, I don't think I realized at the time how incredibly scary I looked. 

That is such great news if it's true.

I hope that

• this is actually her speaking,
  • she really means it and isn't just saying so to escape the scrutiny,
  • she's still able to recover.

I really wish her the best.

2 hours ago, AmazingDiana said:

Now she should make videos showing her progress and getting help. Make her channel about recovery

I’m sorry but that sounds pretty harmful to the recovery process. Recovery is hard  enough without the world watching and should be kept private between her, her doctors and her closest loved ones. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1