Taraaf

Where do you prefer to live?

Do you prefer the Hussle and bussle of the big city? Or are you yearning for that country side life? Or do you dream of a little house in the suburbs? 

Currently I'm living in the suburbs but my partner and I want to buy some land in the country and build a house 🙂

I'm a hermit already! my closest neighbor is a bear and I love it that way but I would like to live in helsinki just because it's far away from my family and the people I hate

• Like 2

I'd probably have a panic attack in a big city and the suburbs... just sorta slowly kill me on the inside. I'd love to just live out in nature somewhere. My dream house is sort of like the Cullen House from Twilight.

Edited by Eldritch-Prodigy
  • Like 1

Currently moving from a big city to a small town and I'm very excited. The big city has caused me to have alot of aniexty. All the time. 

• Like 1

loving the country, but i also wouldnt mind living beachside....maybe when i 'retire' and stop gardening.  theres never enough land on oceanside houses to have a big garden too.  and i think the salty air isnt good for the plants either.  (though maybe keeps away the slugs)

14 hours ago, Danilovespizza said:

Why the Bronx as opposed to the other boroughs? Just curious 

Because that's were my mother and her family were from. I love the Bronx

If I had my way I would live in a little shack in the woods, as off the grid as possible, with a lake or pond nearby. 

Unfortunately my dreams of hermitude are probably unattainable, so I would settle for a house not too different from the one I live in now, kinda close to the city but not quite there, where people just kinda leave you alone. 

I'm a homebody, the country life sounds appealing to me but I'm stuck in the city so it's what I've always known and grown up with. 😛

I like living right outside of a big city. Easy access to the city but it’s a bit quieter. I could never live in the country, way too boring.