Onision

What Is Your Gender & Partner Preference?

I really don't like labels but got to answer the question... So I was born female but I'm now gender fluid & I'm pansexual.

Im a female and i have a bigger especially emotional attraction to other females but i do find some males attractive as well but it lacks the emotional aspect. So long story short im bisexual!

• Like 1

I'm a trans male and I don't really have a label for my sexuality but if I had to pick a label it would probably most likely be bisexual 

On 2/4/2019 at 1:27 AM, ChibiMoonDesu said:

I'm a masculine woman who prefers feminine/girly men (similar to gay men but straight) . I don't know if there's a sexual preference for that or I am just hetrosexual. 🤷‍♀️

I love femenine men too

• Like 1

I identify as nonbinary, but more feminine than masc. My pronouns are they/them but I don't mind her/she. 

As far as a partner goes, if I'm attracted to you, then that's my type. I have no personal preference and just follow my heart. I've dated cis men and cis women in the past, so that's my comfort zone. However, the older I get, the more open minded I've become. I'd be willing to date anyone, any gender, any sexuality, as long as we vibe. 

✌ ♥ 

• Like 1

I'm a cis female,  Im pansexual and generally a person who can only be sexually involved with someone that I have feelings for.

I don't pay attention to gender, I care more for the personality and physical compatibility.

I'm a bisexual female that dislikes women. I can't stand being in a romantic relationship with them.. I can't do it for the life of me but I sure do like sleeping with women. So I prefer a cis white Male for sinning with. 

non binary / agender...... dont care what you use for pronouns just get squicked out if people call me a 'woman' or a 'lady' or to act 'ladylike' but she/her pronouns are fine since thats what i AM, i just don't really ..... feel it and if feminine gender roles are put upon me or expected of me i feel icky and weird.  
also asexual but not aromantic.  primarily hetero-romantic but open - like, aesthetically attracted to all genders if its someone who catches my eye its not necessarily even based on gender, it could be style or vibe or  personality or a number of diff. things.  but i wouldnt consider myself bisexual either because i'm not just.... attracted to both sexes, im kind of not attracted to EITHER sex but when i am its more towards the opposite sex but just there are exceptions to the rules- i would date a woman or trans person if there was a connection.  

986037773_ANNA1.thumb.jpg.efe55088f42a668a32c33707399c9ddb.jpganna2.thumb.jpg.6897d12ff54e64bae96aab40830635c1.jpg

Edited by AnnaSantina
  • Like 1

I’m a cis female and physically attracted to cis male however personality wise I’m into whatever I’m attracted to. 

I'm cis female and most of my past partners have been male, but I've also been with females and really don't have a preference. 

I'm a cis male who is interested in females. This is mainly because I find guys are more gross and stupid as well as less affectionate overall. 

I'm Cis Female

I'm bi-sexual

and I'm also Try sexual because Im willing to give many things a go. 

Always up for something new!