Onision

What Is Your Gender & Partner Preference?

My gender is... guyish, so, pretty much generic cis. My partner preference is kind of focused on the person more than the body ~ But personality aside, I'm naturally attracted to people with parts opposing mine ~ I'm not really into my own physical configuration/people who look like me ~

Anyway, what are you?

• Love 8

I'm Cis-Female.

TBH, I've been single so long I have no idea whether I'm gay or straight.  I'm just kinda "here".  It's pretty complicated.  When I last dated, I was attracted to the opposite sex though. 

• Love 1

Cis-fem, and i don't have a preference as far as someone's gender so long as I find them somewhat attractive and they have a good sense of humor. 

• Love 2

I'm a cis gender female who is pansexual. Which means I'm generally attracted to males but I've also dated ftm,MTF or agender individuals. 

Edited by AmazingDiana
I can't spell.. lol
  • Love 1

I find labels restricting and marginalizing.  I am a living organism that prefers the company of other living organisms.  One can not help who they love/like/lust after...I usually gravitate toward "cis males", though I hate to refer to it as thus as this pigeon holes perspective mates and at the same time narrows and restricts my options when ascribing to specific preferences.  

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I'm female & pansexual. Honestly, the gender of my partner means nothing to me as long as there's a romantic connection & the relationship is healthy.

• Love 1

gender fluid and demisexual - typically identifies femininely 

Im a cis fem, go by she/her. My partner goes by he/him and is a cis man. That being said my partners gender is not issue for me. 

female married 2 a male 4 hmm 6-7 yrs now, i dont really see gender i just know what i like when i see it?

I'm a masculine woman who prefers feminine/girly men (similar to gay men but straight) . I don't know if there's a sexual preference for that or I am just hetrosexual. 🤷‍♀️

I'm a cis female. I don't have a lot of experience in the dating department. I'm bisexual but I gravitate more towards men than women. 

I’m bi-sexual, but I have like zero experience or confidence when it comes to girls

my ideal partner is just someone who makes me laugh and isn’t in for a dramatic life, I feel I’ve had to much “drama” for a life time 😂