Onision

What Is Your Gender & Partner Preference?

Posted (edited)

im polys●●ual and live with my two partners (one male one female)

Edited by Darkotanzen
messed up typing

I've been with my boyfriend for ten years,and he knows I'm bis●●ual. We are both very happy together,but a few times I got asked out by other girls while him and I were out. It made me wonder what life would be like if I was with a girl for the long term.

I  am having questions about my gender.. Not sure how to answer that one..i have thinking to do

I am bi-romantic but predominantly heteros●●ual? I am a biological woman, who is attracted to biological men s●●ually, but am not sure if Im cis gendered. Again, I have thinking to do. 

I’m a pans●●ual female, I love my body and others. I’m married to a cisgendered male and he accepts me and my desires completely ☺️

I'm nonbinary-masculine, pans●●ual/panromantic, and polyamorous ♡ Basically I'm all over the place lmao :classic_sleep:

I have a question for everyone. I am a cis, straight women who likes to be as educated on gender and all of the different identities as possible ever since I had an experience with a wonderful trans woman when I was 14.

I use everyone's pronouns as accurately as I can because I am not an asshole. But if someone has a neo-pronoun like Xey, Xem, Xeirs, and I can't remember it, what is the best way to refer to them? Obviously they chose a pronoun like that because man or woman does not fit their identity, so I wouldn't go with that. But maybe them? Or can that be offensive? I just have no idea.

I personally don't give too much thought to my gender. I don't experience any physical dysmorphia or dysphoria so I'm not trans but it feels odd to label gender so rigidly as we do. I like wearing cute outfits and when going out to shows I may put on some more artsy makeup (more alternative, less mainstream looks) but normally I'll play video games at home and curse like a sailor haha

As for s●●uality I'm pan, gender and s●● don't play a part in who I love or find attractive (though there are some things I like more often in one s●● over the other). I tend to be attracted to people with more striking features or something unique to them. Just something that pops on a person. Usually eyes. Someone with a strong eyebrow and complimenting eyes is an automatic attraction from me. Jawline too but I'm not exclusively attracted to those features. I also have a thing for round faced females

I am agender-masc (on T) and identify as pans●●ual (personality over parts), though I tend to fall for "feminine" guys/"masculine" girls and the like ♡( Û ◇Ô)

I'm a cis-woman and bis●●ual; but I lean more towards men for romantic relationships. 

One guy, who prefers 1-2 AFABs about 20's to 30's at once.

I am who I am.

But my 1-1 relationship is amazing, so I'm not really looking for more at the moment.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm questiong my gender, but I know that I'm bi/pan and I'm in a very happy monogymous relationship with my long time boyfriend.

I guess I’m technically cis female? It’s a weird situation. Bis●●ual af tho. 

I'm a bis●●ual woman, and am more attracted to a persons personality than physical attributes. I admire experiences. 

On 3/8/2019 at 2:31 PM, LadyRAA said:

I have a question for everyone. I am a cis, straight women who likes to be as educated on gender and all of the different identities as possible ever since I had an experience with a wonderful trans woman when I was 14.

I use everyone's pronouns as accurately as I can because I am not an asshole. But if someone has a neo-pronoun like Xey, Xem, Xeirs, and I can't remember it, what is the best way to refer to them? Obviously they chose a pronoun like that because man or woman does not fit their identity, so I wouldn't go with that. But maybe them? Or can that be offensive? I just have no idea.

I would think They/Them pronouns would work, at least you would be trying, even if the pronoun wasn't a neo one, or you forgot their neo pronoun. If they get mad at you for trying, then you're not the one with the problem, they are because at least you are trying and trying is good. 

On 2/4/2019 at 12:11 AM, Wolfie said:

Non-binary as●●ual panromantic human uwu

I'm rad as heck.

me .... including the rad part lol.

I'm a straight female and I like tall, slender handsome men who look anything like Clark Kent. Especially the ones younger than me because I'm a cougar.

Edited by Tasch The Milf