Onision

What Is The WORST YouTube Genre?

Out of all the YouTube Genres, which do you think is the worst?

I really really don't like the creepy kids channels... like there is this dude who pretends to be a kid-like person and runs around paying on kids toys... oh crap, NOT CHIBI DERF, I mean a guy who's actually serious about it... like... legitimately might have a personality disorder...

Imagine Mr. Rogers, in kids clothes, acting like a kid, only he looks like Jared from Subway.

So... not Mr. Rogers.

I also don't like ANY channel dedicated to making ANY other YouTuber's life hell... like if there were a "Jake Paul Drama Only" channel I'd be like... eek.

• Love 3

I haven't seen the first thing you said, I've only seen channels share stuff like "this man's girlfriend thinks she's a toddler" (ddlg but I've never clicked on it)

Agree on hate channels 

And bad meme channels (failed attempts to be funny)

When I'm trying to watch top 10 whatever and the person sounds supper fake, it's irritating

Idk what else

• Love 1

I agree with you Greg, hate channels are the worst. They are completely pointless and just sad. 

• Love 2

30 minutes ago, Celery Amy said:

I haven't seen the first thing you said, I've only seen channels share stuff like "this man's girlfriend thinks she's a toddler" (ddlg but I've never clicked on it)

Agree on hate channels 

And bad meme channels (failed attempts to be funny)

When I'm trying to watch top 10 whatever and the person sounds supper fake, it's irritating

Idk what else

"Supper" I'm great

Hate channels and drama channels. Imagine having your whole YouTube career being shitting on others NOPE. 

Also wtf was that first thing you said.....a grown man acting like a literal kid....and serious about it....? Yuck, that creeps me out and makes me cringe like hell....

Also I love that Chibi Derf reference haha. Chibi does it right and in a FUNNY way!! LOL 

Edited by JacksonRussell
correcting spelling mistakes
  • Love 1

Team Ten is just fucking terrible.

Makeup gurus have become like the mean girls/guys of YouTube and the drama is nasty/petty. 

Hate/drama channels are terrible.

Constant clickbait channels, I can’t.

The new generation of YouTube legit I have zero interest in. 

I dislike Logan Paul and Jake Paul. I've caught my oldest son watching them so I took his phone. He will no longer be able to get on YouTube. It sounds harsh. Ive watched only a few videos on both the Paul brothers I felt I didn't want him watching them. I even watched some of the Paul brothers dads videos... I've told him many times not to watch them. He disobeyed my wishes so he is phoneless. Maybe I'm  being to hard on him? IDK...

I don’t hate them but recently video game journalism channels have been getting on my nerves. 

Also the fake “deep web” unboxing videos are kinda boring and unoriginal 

ASMR, DDLG, fake pranks (that often cross the line), make up bitches gurus

Uh, whatever genre Collins Key is? That whole thing could go die now. Along with the Paul brothers' channels. Constantly yelling and staging completely fake pranks pretending they're real isn't a special skill or a form of comedy, IMO. 

I don’t really like channels that give you useless bs facts under the guise of an ai voice simulation. Also mukbangs are kind of a turn off for me.  episode 1 im kind of over it GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Love 2

yea child exploitation n family vloggin just leaves a bad taste in my mouth like... its not natural to raise children thst way before they can consent for themselves to be online 4 ever

Prank channels that harass strangers for views.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, vertighostx said:

Makeup guru channels. I lose brain cells if I watch them.

Well yeah... they are centered on the most superficial thing.

• Love 1

Family channels(they are so corny), hate channels, and flex channels. 

7 hours ago, vertighostx said:

Makeup guru channels. I lose brain cells if I watch them.

6 hours ago, Onision said:

Well yeah... they are centered on the most superficial thing.

But what about Kai’s makeup channel? I really enjoyed his videos, they didn’t come off as superficial to me at all. They were so wholesome 🙂 

• Love 3

On 3/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, Mae said:

But what about Kai’s makeup channel? I really enjoyed his videos, they didn’t come off as superficial to me at all. They were so wholesome 🙂 

Agreed, I'm not very much into makeup, but I always found myself watching Kai's Beautybot videos.

• Love 2