Onision

What Is Your Most UNPOPULAR Opinion?

On 3/4/2019 at 7:52 AM, Ann_B98 said:

Star Wars is terrible after the original three and Star Wars fans are a plight to society. If someone tells me they are religious, I stop interacting with them, because at some point they will say some wild racist & bigoted S●●●.

Wanna know why god created pedophiles?

Because he made man in his own image.

Only the idiot people say mean, racist and bigoted things, people who have love in their heart for others, don't do that.

On 3/13/2019 at 5:08 AM, Magui said:

Your in laws family partying with your family. 

I feel like it's one of those situations where, if S●●● hits the fan I don't wanna be in the middle of it or let alone be awkward at family gatherings. Like you don't want your BFF dating your brother/sister type of ordeal.

Also, cocaine and drinking. Why is it a thing? I would never do it but people are legit heavily into it where memes are made to be okay with. No. Gross.

All coke does is make your nose numb, at least that's all it did for me.

People that do not support the wall along our American border, should be forced to pay 800 dollars each, just like what happened with Obama care. 

Not all Christian people are complete assholes. Do not listen to the hatred and the bigotry, their words are not anointed. 

American dad is better than family guy. XD 

On 5/5/2019 at 7:53 AM, Sloppy Mommy said:

All coke does is make your nose numb, at least that's all it did for me.

Nah fam, you just had S●●●ty coke. Coke is a cool drug, but it only lasts 20 min and it has a bad comedown (for me at least). Opiates and speed really do it for me.

• Love 2

I like Brussel sprouts... what they are good and look like little Barbie lettuce XD 

My most unpopular opinion is f●●● superhero movies. They’re overdone, overrated, and boring af. 

Posted (edited)

I dont think I should have to change the way -i- am to fit into society.  Society is broken and I'm not built for it.  I'm not going to pretend to be someone i'm not just to 'fit in' or be 'socially accpetable'.  If society has a problem with the way i am, it should change to fit around ME 😉 because my way is better and makes more sense 😉 
and i guess this is unpopular because i refuse to change AT ALL .  I am okay with who i am and how i think and I know that i'm a good person.  I see a WHOLE LOT of flaws with the way society and culture and law and the ways we judge what is socially accpetable or not and.... I just don't care about any of it.  I think most of it is a bit f●●●ed and i want nothing to do with it and i'm not going to change the way i am to squeeze myself into this broken game the rest of the world is playing.  

Edited by AnnaSantina

That you don't have to want clout/fame to want to talk to a famous person. Being autistic, I always just talked to others like equals regardless of their social standing because I enjoy talking to them, so it always confused me to no end when people assumed I wanted something out of it like talking to them wasn't gratifying enough.

3 hours ago, The3BsPlease said:

My most unpopular opinion would be that we didn’t actually go to the moon & I don’t believe we ever have... 🤷🏼‍♀️

PLEASE don’t crucify me 🥺🥺🥺

...you'd be surprised by the things we have accomplished when the right amount of money is behind it.

1 hour ago, Onision said:

...you'd be surprised by the things we have accomplished when the right amount of money is behind it.

So do you think the moon landing footage was real?